Francis new podcast | Page 19 | Syracusefan.com

Francis new podcast

Status
Not open for further replies.
Otto's World: Otto's World Podcast Episode 24
Brought the heat like Dion in Miami on this one.
C7YZLCIU0AADxp1.gif

game recognize game...my statement for the day!

"...now, I'm not trying to throw shade..." Classic!

Francis, there was some scary stuff in that podcast. Especially about Ayala. I have been really, really nervous about that situation for a long time. Hate that we have all of the eggs in one basket yet again, with an unprecedented number of quality point guards having shaken loose this spring. Would have loved us to have gotten involved with Waters, Batts, etc.

Francis, there was some scary stuff in that podcast. Especially about Ayala. I have been really, really nervous about that situation for a long time. Hate that we have all of the eggs in one basket yet again, with an unprecedented number of quality point guards having shaken loose this spring. Would have loved us to have gotten involved with Waters, Batts, etc.
Haven't listened yet. Are we really putting all our eggs in one basket again after the Green situation happened?

Dayton gave us that L in the tourney, so I had to catch myself for a second when talking about Griff upgrading from SU to Dayton lol.

Yes, the Ayala situation is one to monitor the longer it goes. We might be in a good spot now, but moving forward we'll become the bullseye target for every program that wants him.

I'm afraid to listen now.

Glad I wasn't called out, Francis03. ;) Great job, as always.

One thing I'm curious about: if you had to say, what is our plan B after Ayala?

That's a good question. Hopefully a true PG. Oregon making that trip out east to see him worries me. They wouldn't do it if they didn't think there was a good chance with him like Francis said.

Glad I wasn't called out, Francis03. ;) Great job, as always.

One thing I'm curious about: if you had to say, what is our plan B after Ayala?
Not sure if there is one at the moment. Ayala might not make a decision until late spring/summer. So it depends what options are available at that point. Phil has a good point about praying lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.