Franklin Howard (2015) Commit?? | Syracusefan.com

Franklin Howard (2015) Commit??

I guess some people here think everyone follows every bit of recruiting news 24-7. :rolleyes:

To answer your post, he committed a week or two ago. He looks to have a lot of upside, but he has been hampered by an injury this year. Next year should tell us a lot.

Donna Ditota wrote a decent article about him:
http://www.syracuse.com/orangebaske...frank_howard_i_think_im_a_natural_scorer.html

I guess some people here think everyone follows every bit of recruiting news 24-7l

you don't expect everyone to follow it obsessively, but it's not too much to ask to do at least a simple search before you post a news thread. It should be SOP.

you don't expect everyone to follow it obsessively, but it's not too much to ask to do at least a simple search before you post a news thread. It should be SOP.

Well if we really wanted to, we know how to get this thread deleted!

Let's make a SOP:

If there is already an article on a commit (football or basketball) assume it has already been discussed on the board and perform a quick search of his name in the upper right corner.

I have no problem with the ops post at all.

Some of us get excited and want to post. I prefer posting instead of searching for threads when excited.
Its a message board the less rules the better.

Let's make a SOP:

If there is already an article on a commit (football or basketball) assume it has already been discussed on the board and perform a quick search of his name in the upper right corner.
Not as easy on a phone. I see people's point. But the sarcasm was bordering on being kind of mean-spirited, IMO. Especially given the post count of the OP. No big deal either way.

whats next you have to have a certain amount of likes to talk about players weaknesses, and every thread will need a forum vote whether it should remain?

whats next you have to have a certain amount of likes to talk about players weaknesses, and every thread will need a forum vote whether it should remain?

ehh... apples and oranges.

I tend to scroll down the first page. If I don't see a thread on the topic I'm searching for, I make a thread about it. Honestly, with the 80 threads about uniforms on the football side, is it so bad to have two about a recently committed recruit?