Class of 2015 - G Franklin Howard (MD) Verballed to Syracuse | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 G Franklin Howard (MD) Verballed to Syracuse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Howard's official measurements over the summer was 6'5, 187, 6'7 wingspan. Kid is only 16, so he could be a 6'7 guard when all said n done or even a 7 footer in Rothstein's terms.:)
When can we expect his pledge?

I can't believe jerry gives that info out for free.
Jerry will piggyback off of the school that has the majority of picks and then claim he got it from a source lol. ChrisBoshsmiley.png

That also.:D

Guard offer pool currently stands at:

Briscoe, DiVincenzo, Howard, Richardson

Top concern has to be bringing in another capable ball handler behind Joseph (yes, I believe Ennis jumps after two years).

Also still hold hope that the staff can convince Bryant to come in with Lydon on board, as well as Diagne and Jones. If Roberson explodes, should be more than enough room for everyone.

If he ends up at Cuse his shot will become known as "The Franklin Floater". He's got a Josh Pace type floater that looks really effective!

Guard offer pool currently stands at:

Briscoe, DiVincenzo, Howard, Richardson

Top concern has to be bringing in another capable ball handler behind Joseph (yes, I believe Ennis jumps after two years).

Also still hold hope that the staff can convince Bryant to come in with Lydon on board, as well as Diagne and Jones. If Roberson explodes, should be more than enough room for everyone.

I like the clips of PG Bryant Crawford. I don't know if an offer is in the works, but he looks like our type of PG.

I like the clips of PG Bryant Crawford. I don't know if an offer is in the works, but he looks like our type of PG.
That's my guy right there. Have no idea why he hasn't been offered yet. Strong connections with Red as well. Stevie Jr is another guard that I'm surprised that we haven't shown more interest in. He has a younger brother in the 2017 class name Ethan, who reportedly has a higher upside than him.

That's my guy right there. Have no idea why he hasn't been offered yet. Strong connections with Red as well. Stevie Jr is another guard that I'm surprised that we haven't shown more interest in. He has a younger brother in the 2017 class name Ethan, who reportedly has a higher upside than him.

Francis, what do you think is the pecking order for guards here... Howard, Dante, Richardson, Crawford, Briscoe, etc... Assuming we can get them all, which I know we can't and won't.

Francis, what do you think is the pecking order for guards here... Howard, Dante, Richardson, Crawford, Briscoe, etc... Assuming we can get them all, which I know we can't and won't.
With Howard and DiVincenzo being the recent the offers, you have to assume currently those guys are at top. Briscoe has been out of the picture for months and there hasn't been any movements on Richardson in a while.

As far as current reality of landing them.
1)Howard
1A)DiVincenzo
2)Richardson
3)Crawford
4)Briscoe

With Howard and DiVincenzo being the recent the offers, you have to assume currently those guys are at top. Briscoe has been out of the picture for months and there hasn't been any movements on Richardson in a while.

As far as current reality of landing them.
1)Howard
1A)DiVincenzo
2)Richardson
3)Crawford
4)Briscoe

Thanks Francis, would we take both 1 and 1A? I guess that was more my question...

Thanks Francis, would we take both 1 and 1A? I guess that was more my question...

I would think they fall into into PG and SG roles. Howard, DiVincenzo and Richardson as SGs and Crawford and Briscoe as PGs. Briscoe could be a combo.

Status
Not open for further replies.