Class of 2014 - Fredd Canteen | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 Fredd Canteen

PhatOrange

Living Legend
There's a new rovals article saying he's not camping at Syracuse. I'm curious if anyone knows what the gist of it is. I figure there's something important in there because there is a thread about the article on the premium Rutgers board.

He didn't make it to camp on Friday with the rest of the ECA guys because he didn't want to go in the rain. And we haven't offered him yet so it was pretty important that he should've been there. His offer list is pretty inconsistent with that of a 4 Star wr, so he definitely should've been out there in any weather conditions to prove himself. Also, being from ECA which we are checking out heavily, the coaches must not have loved his film. And with Isaiah Johnson probably in the coaches ears about the ECA kids, something must not add up between his rating and offer sheet

Nothing on his twitter accept some tweets from a few days ago about having to do what is best for him. Who knows... that could mean anything.

Nothing on his twitter accept some tweets from a few days ago about having to do what is best for him. Who konws... that could mean anything.

Seems we've heard that refrain before.

He didn't make it to camp on Friday with the rest of the ECA guys because he didn't want to go in the rain. And we haven't offered him yet so it was pretty important that he should've been there. His offer list is pretty inconsistent with that of a 4 Star wr, so he definitely should've been out there in any weather conditions to prove himself. Also, being from ECA which we are checking out heavily, the coaches must not have loved his film. And with Isaiah Johnson probably in the coaches ears about the ECA kids, something must not add up between his rating and offer sheet

First off you need to get your facts straight. None of the ECA players came up for camp on Friday. They attended the camp Saturday. Unfortunately there was a Rutgers camp on Saturday and some of the ECA players, including Canteen had already planned on going to it. That is why ECA is coming up to SU this weekend with the players that weren't able to attend the Saturday camp.

Outside of 5-10 guys, there are too many offers out there for me to get bummed about anyone falling through. I hadn't even heard of this guy. Crazy how much more info there is out there this year.

Since he missed the nyc camp Is he visiting cuse then with his team for the upcoming camp?

His 4 star rating surely doesn't match the offer sheet which is pretty small. We have a ton offers out to other wr's so I'm not fretting this one and frankly if someone doesn't want to earn an offer in the rain then they're not hardnosed.

Since he missed the nyc camp Is he visiting cuse then with his team for the upcoming camp?

His 4 star rating surely doesn't match the offer sheet which is pretty small. We have a ton offers out to other wr's so I'm not fretting this one and frankly if someone doesn't want to earn an offer in the rain then they're not hardnosed.

a lot of the ECA guys have spotty offer sheets just because there isn't much film on them. their team only played 3 games last season before having to suspend their season. a lot of these coaches want to see them in person before offering because of the lack of film. they are basically judging these guys primarily on workouts/7 on 7s.

First off you need to get your facts straight. None of the ECA players came up for camp on Friday. They attended the camp Saturday. Unfortunately there was a Rutgers camp on Saturday and some of the ECA players, including Canteen had already planned on going to it. That is why ECA is coming up to SU this weekend with the players that weren't able to attend the Saturday camp.

are the ECA guys coming up this weekend for sure? I thought it was going to be one of the camps at the end of the month they were trying for? i believe they will be at Tennessee or something this week?

are the ECA guys coming up this weekend for sure? I thought it was going to be one of the camps at the end of the month they were trying for? i believe they will be at Tennessee or something this week?

The PS article just said attending a camp Saturday later in June..so it could be next Saturday. You are probably right.

canteenboy1.jpg
Syracuse is using their local connection to recruit Canteen Boy

So he is a grad transfer? Or is he a regular transfer and will have to sit a year out?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom