Free NYS Fair Ticket Offer... | Syracusefan.com

Free NYS Fair Ticket Offer...

OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt
We are pleased to announce this year’s Football Season Ticket Holder gift as a New York’s College Team ticket holder lanyard! In addition, we would like to offer a special opportunity to receive FREE New York State Fair Admission Tickets to all 2014 Football Season Ticket Holders (While supplies last)
  1. You may receive one (1) New York’s College Team Season Ticket Holder Lanyard for each season ticket you own. (Excluding STH’ers who already received theirs at Fanfest)
  2. You may also receive one (1) Free Admission ticket for each season ticket you own to this year’s New York State Fair. (Quantities are limited to the first 4,000 redeemed tickets and a limit of 8 per account)
Please visit the Carrier Dome Box Office inside Gate B to redeem today! Hours of operation are Monday-Friday 8:30am to 4:30pm.

Thank you for your continued support of Syracuse University Athletics – New York’s College Team!
Sincerely,

The Carrier Dome Box Office

STHer2+Gift.jpg

They should make it clear that the State Fair admission tickets will not be honored during a home football game. ;)

Why do you think they are only handing them out AFTER you show up Friday night????

I'm annoyed that they just don't mail them to us. I don't want to wait in another line.

I don't know if I was more disappointed when I opened my season tix and saw that there were no gifts, or when I got this email today.

cpatrocks said:
I'm annoyed that they just don't mail them to us. I don't want to wait in another line.

Really. I'm in NJ on business. How am I supposed to go to Gate B?

I don't have time to pick up those tickets. I'll be too busy raking leaves. Guess I'll just have to pick them up on Friday afternoon so I can beat the Friday evening crowd at the Fair.Oh Lord

Sure makes it tough for out of towners.

Give away 44 fall clean ups and the dome would be full. Hand out rakes and fried dough on the way out after September games to bring in the Fair/Scuz crowd.

I got to Gate B today and picked up my 3 free tickets and had to wait in a line for about 30 minutes. People buying tickets to see FSU so I guess that's a good thing. Glad to be going to the fair for free but happier that football will be here in 3 days.

This is so stupid. So for those STH's that live 4+ hours away they couldn't send the lanyards in the mail?

My guess is someone dropped the ball, ordered the lanyards too late and they didn't arrive in time to in order to be included with our tickets.

God, they screw up the simplest things.

This is so stupid. So for those STH's that live 4+ hours away they couldn't send the lanyards in the mail?

My guess is someone dropped the ball, ordered the lanyards too late and they didn't arrive in time to in order to be included with our tickets.

God, they screw up the simplest things.

Plus they didn't have enough at FanFest. I didn't get mine! Boo-hoo!... sob!.. sob!

They still have the NYS Fair tix. Just picked up 4 this am, no line.

I just want my orange pocket calendar/planner thingy and a bumper sticker.

They still have the NYS Fair tix. Just picked up 4 this am, no line.

Dear God, please don't tell us you're going on Friday night! :eek:

SUFaninNJ said:
I just want my orange pocket calendar/planner thingy and a bumper sticker.

I assume you got this this past week?

Attachments

• image-365430294.jpg
    image-365430294.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 66
I could care about a lanyard, but why couldn't they include this in the season ticket packages that were mailed out?
image.jpg

No, not the truck, but the cool decal. Thanks to Northacuse for picking one up for me at fanfest.

I don't have time to pick up those tickets. I'll be too busy raking leaves. Guess I'll just have to pick them up on Friday afternoon so I can beat the Friday evening crowd at the Fair.Oh Lord

is it really already leaf raking time?

im not trying to be a dick (heck I'm trying to move back to upstate in the next 2 years) but it has been 90 and sunny with no end in sight in Atl.

is it really already leaf raking time?

im not trying to be a dick (heck I'm trying to move back to upstate in the next 2 years) but it has been 90 and sunny with no end in sight in Atl.

Serious leaf raking probably won't start for another month or so.

Moved to the country 11 years ago and now let Ma Nature do my raking for me. What she misses, Father Winter buries for me. When Miss Spring arrives, she points out a few spots missed by the other two. Easy breezy!

I got a magnetic football schedule when I got to the dome on Friday no lanyard