Frost it is. | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Frost it is.

You guys are just goofing on me now. Say his name.
Bob Ross? :noidea:
image.jpeg
p

This jab aside with Caleb Bailey, gilardino is right a lot more than wrong and has a better track record than 99% of the people on the site.

He going to be 1 out of 2 on this coaching thing. He has guessed Ed O and Frost now.

phil77 said:
He going to be 1 out of 2 on this coaching thing. He has guessed Ed O and Frost now.

Ed Oregon...aka Scott Frost. Gilardino couldn't give up his sources that easily. He's been spot on all news items the past year. I believe in Gilly.

If we don't hear news by tomorrow, I'd guess we're working down the list. As everyone here can see, things are transpiring rapidly. There should be no reason we don't have things wrapped up other than plans have changed.

He has a great record, just wish he didn't seem to be relying on what seems to be a made up source.
For what it's worth, the made up source is hearing the same thing a lot of people are hearing.

Of course that probably means that the guy on Reddit got it by reading this board.

It's the most...wonderful time... of the year...

There'll be rumors and sources... dumb logic that forces... you to drink so much beer!!!

It's the most...wonderful time...of...the...year!

Dope lines bruh.

For what it's worth, the made up source is hearing the same thing a lot of people are hearing.

Of course that probably means that the guy on Reddit got it by reading this board.

It's like the circle of trust...but the opposite.

If gilardino just said he was hearing Frost would be announced Monday, I think that would have more credibility. I was trying to compliment him in an offhanded way.

This jab aside with Caleb Bailey, gilardino is right a lot more than wrong and has a better track record than 99% of the people on the site.

Gilardino has already named Ed Orgeron and Scott Frost so far as the next SU HC.

If he adds Fleck, Babers and Patricia...does he get credit for being 100% if one of them is named coach as long as he starts a thread on each naming them the next Head Coach?

Holy cow you guys are nuts! There is a thing called auto check. So I apologize. I report what I hear. Some former players have told me Ed was in the lead. Others tell me it's Frost. I report what I hear. Period. If I am wrong I am wrong. But let me add, I also told all you comrades that there was an announcement last Wednesday, is that correct? You all
Go kiss and suck up to fishy! Haters will hate. I am out! Oh and by the way happy holidays!!

Holy cow you guys are nuts! There is a thing called auto check. So I apologize. I report what I hear. Some former players have told me Ed was in the lead. Others tell me it's Frost. I report what I hear. Period. If I am wrong I am wrong. But let me add, I also told all you comrades that there was an announcement last Wednesday, is that correct? You all
Go kiss and suck up to fishy! Haters will hate. I am out! Oh and by the way happy holidays!!

giphy.gif

it would be great to have a new coach and announced the same day the dome renovation plan gets announced

Gilardino you rock. Happy Holidays bro.

NKR1978 said:
He has a great record, just wish he didn't seem to be relying on what seems to be a made up source.

I don't think he was relying on it but was just saying that according to this person. It wasn't his info, just linking something that was out there.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom