Frost it is. | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Frost it is.

Holy cow you guys are nuts! There is a thing called auto check. So I apologize. I report what I hear. Some former players have told me Ed was in the lead. Others tell me it's Frost. I report what I hear. Period. If I am wrong I am wrong. But let me add, I also told all you comrades that there was an announcement last Wednesday, is that correct? You all
Go kiss and suck up to fishy! Haters will hate. I am out! Oh and by the way happy holidays!!
I love your updates!

Orgeron is who the past players are wishing it to be. I was with 2 players yesterday and they really want Orgeron. My weekend source did not mention Orgeron as a possibility, but did mention Frost as a possibility or as someone who IS high up on the radar. My guess is if we don't hear in the next 3-4 days that it is Frost, that it did not work out and we are moving on to other names. I think if it is Frost we will hear very soon. Also just going to put it out there, do not rule out Sanford as another possibility.

Orgeron is who the past players are wishing it to be. I was with 2 players yesterday and they really want Orgeron. My weekend source did not mention Orgeron as a possibility, but did mention Frost as a possibility or as someone who IS high up on the radar. My guess is if we don't hear in the next 3-4 days that it is Frost, that it did not work out and we are moving on to other names. I think if it is Frost we will hear very soon. Also just going to put it out there, do not rule out Sanford as another possibility.
Funny that you'd throw that last name out.

Pretty sure the AD probably doesn't care about who a couple of players want.

I am of the opinion that Orgeron is getting a courtesy look-see from Coyle in deference to what I call...the former Syracuse player militia.

There is no way Coyle is tying his future to the opinions of the Chris Gedneys and Don Mcphersons of the world.

I bet everyone who has heard the Orgeron name can be connected to a former player.

The outside program names are coming from people with connections to the new administration.

It's pretty easy to decipher.

I wish this clown would get fired and leave our community.

We lose a good man in HCSS and have to deal with this douche for the foreseeable future, life isn't fair.
I don't read his posts ornlisten to him on the radio.

I would think if Sanford gets an interview then Frost decided not to accept the offer and we have moved on. I haven't done much research on Sanford.

I know it isn't the most reliable source, but several comments on Syracuse dot com are saying Sanford is the hire. Not Frost.

I know it isn't the most reliable source, but several comments on Syracuse dot com are saying Sanford is the hire. Not Frost.

I haven't done any research on Sanford been all on the Frosty train.

I particularly like this comment:

"Frost was Kelley's primary recruiter which is what makes me a little nervous."
Yeah I was thinking the same thing...Who's this kelley?

Reading that board makes me want Frost even more I hope Coyle is able to get him signed.

linky no worky.
the link doesn't work but it is pretty easy to google the words Oregon football forum and it is the first one to come up. they don't seem to be disputing the claim but don't seem to be corroborating anything we don't know yet. im not willing to conclude this deal is done.

Virginia may have something to say about that.

the link doesn't work but it is pretty easy to google the words Oregon football forum and it is the first one to come up. they don't seem to be disputing the claim but don't seem to be corroborating anything we don't know yet. im not willing to conclude this deal is done.

gotcha thanks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom