Frost it is. | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Frost it is.

ned_kelly_corgi_book.JPG

Someone on the two forty seven Ducks board with over 13,000 messages says: I hear "it's legit and it shouldn't kill us".
There is so much smoke surrounding this sooner or later something's gonna catch fire...

Interesting that someone brought up if Frost will be the first coach to take the Oregon system to another college. Is that true? Kind of interesting to see how that translates. I'm all on on this guy.

I wonder how quickly new SU HC Scott Frost grows tired of being called Frosty the Snowman?

Philip Montgomery

I saw Tulsa on TV Saturday...he seems to have a good sideline demeanor...team made a comeback and got bowl eligible versus Tulane. Would be a good hire...call it a Triple if not a home run. Has the Baylor pedigree.

Rumored to only make $800k (only LOL)...and plays in front of 10-20k fans. Tulsa is pretty bad for support. Type of guy who would have a fun offense in the Dome.

Is there any evidence of a face to face with either Frost or Sanford?

Libero2 said:
There is so much smoke surrounding this sooner or later something's gonna catch fire...
and really snowball into something.

You'll have to spell that out for Millhouse. He found that because he has Scott Wolf on speedgoogle.
The man just doesn't age! He's kinda short though

I'm all for Frost if that is the choice, problem I see is what a hi-powered offense looks like without hi-powered athletes running it...transition may be ugly until the recruits show up on the field.

I'm all for Frost if that is the choice, problem I see is what a hi-powered offense looks like without hi-powered athletes running it...transition may be ugly until the recruits show up on the field.
remember that the offense was developed at new hampshire

people are seeing great athletes flock to programs with great schemes that have a million plays. they're all over tv. the awful programs where these systems were developed were never on TV.

no one ever wonders about whether schools can find the big strong guys to run a power offense, that's just the default footbally thing to do

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom