Frost update to UCF | Syracusefan.com

Frost update to UCF

690West said:
But there's a declarative post with a thousand replies below that states frost will be named coach today?

Nothing was ever definite. May have been the favorite but there was no deal.

dasher said:
If Frost was offered and turned it down, or hasn't accepted if you will, this is a big black eye for Coyle in my book. He should have had this lined up before he fired our last coach.

I don't think so. He had a list of coaches he'd hire.

Nothing was ever definite. May have been the favorite but there was no deal.
You're right. That's why I was surprised "jimcuse" didn't put a question mark after his post.

If Frost was offered and turned it down, or hasn't accepted if you will, this is a big black eye for Coyle in my book. He should have had this lined up before he fired our last coach.
I have a feeling that will not be a popular statement. I really hope it's not true or that Plan B is sitting in Coyle's office right now.

Dr. Daryl 2.0? Came in all hot headed, thinks he knows everything, and eventually will wind up with whatever doofus has no better option. What was that old expression some guy used to post on the SC.com board.."Ow my head!"

I have a feeling that will not be a popular statement. I really hope it's not true or that Plan B is sitting in Coyle's office right now.
Why? I'm not advocating that SS should have been retained. Rather, to not have all your ducks in a row before you make a move, is amateur hour to me. Typical of what we have been used to for years now with this athletic department.

migraine coming on

sausage making is ugly folks. guy is negotiating the biggest deal of his life and you want him to blindly say yes. Assuming he was offered yesterday, u gotta kinda read the contract and see what is in there.