Frost vs Babers? | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Frost vs Babers?

Steel cage death match 2 men enter one man leaves babers vs frost for all the orgerons!

If we can get orgeron as the AHC/DC for either frost or babers we hit a walk off grand slam bat flip doing the worm around the bases.

Shafer :-(

He wasn't a bad DC. I advocated for demotion over firing before the Dungey fiasco, we technically could always rehire him as the DC. It's not out of the realm of possibility if he would want to stay here and if the new HC would want to keep him.

He wasn't a bad DC. I advocated for demotion over firing before the Dungey fiasco, we technically could always rehire him as the DC. It's not out of the realm of possibility if he would want to stay here and if the new HC would want to keep him.
I know a lot of the players would love that.

Deano said:
I know a lot of the players would love that.

Would they respect the new head coach?

It is close enough that you have to take the guy with HC background

I would be amazed if we hire Frost and he pans out. Everyone assume that he will be able to turn SU into Oregon.

Really? Who is "everyone"? Show us 4 - 5 posters and posts who have said this. I'll make it easier, find 3 posters who've evenly remotely hinted they think Frost will turn SU into Oregon.

I'm pretty sure people are hoping if he's the hire he can turn SU --> into competitive with more wins.

I think Babers will have better success recruiting. And that's priority #1 to me to build a top 25 program.

Apparently Babers name is gaining traction

My biggest concern with him is who runs his D ... Bowling Green was garbage on D

That's why you bring in a good DC (or keep Daoust)-He'd have a much bigger budget than he had at BG

nzm136 said:
I would be amazed if we hire Frost and he pans out. Everyone assume that he will be able to turn SU into Oregon. Unless he happens to randomly be really, really good at schmoozing east cosaters, and we dump another $50 million into practice facilities, improve our weather, and convince FSU and Clemson to change their defenses, that won't happen. He will, however, probably very abruptly change our offensive schemes, and we will get to build an offense from ground zero ... again.

No one is assuming that. I'm assuming that we will run a modern CFB offense and score more than we did this year.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom