@ FSU/Tailgate and Game/Saturday, March 5, 2016 | Syracusefan.com

@ FSU/Tailgate and Game/Saturday, March 5, 2016

AirForceOrange

Hall of Fame
This is a request to gauge interest who would like to tailgate and/or get tickets to the game. At a minimum I need to get a rough estimate for tickets, so please post how many tickets you would be interested in getting. If you know that you will be tailgating please post that as well. Game time is 2:00 PM EST. Thank you.

TICKETS:
AirForceOrange: 3
JarHeadJim: 3
TexanMark: 1
Swish: 3
Lou_C: 2
Faninorlando: 2
AllCuse: 2
Mayselc: 2
SarasotaPaul Jr.: 2
djmlaw: 4
creatorsgame: 2

Total 26

Ok...we are getting tickets on the Club Level. They will be $32 (See TexanMark's post below) per ticket. This is their premium level and will require wristbands to access it.

The food buffet consists of: Grilled hamburgers, hotdogs, chicken tenders, bagged chips, pretzels and nuts, popcorn, veggie platter with ranch, fresh baked cookies.

The Club Seats are located on the second level (in between lower level and upper level). Each club section is located in the corners of the civic center.

The food buffet will be set up along the back wall. There is also a bar that will be open. The seats are a bit larger, more leg room, a drink rail in front of you.

Last edited:
Ok...we are getting tickets on the Club Level. They will be $32 (See TexanMark's post below) per ticket. This is their premium level and will require wristbands to access it.
The food buffet consists of: Grilled hamburgers, hotdogs, chicken tenders, bagged chips, pretzels and nuts, popcorn, veggie platter with ranch, fresh baked cookies.
The Club Seats are located on the second level (in between lower level and upper level). Each club section is located in the corners of the civic center.

The food buffet will be set up along the back wall. There is also a bar that will be open. The seats are a bit larger, more leg room, a drink rail in front of you.

Last edited:
UPDATE

20 club level tickets purchased
$30 plus $2 for each ticket
The $2 will cover mailing and some pregame brewskis in the parking lot

First come, First served...I have the option to buy more.

Have not been on the board for a while. Just moved to Jax, FL. I am guessing I may be too late but I'd love at least 2 and possibly as many as 5 tickets. (I will narrow it down once you let me know what is possible. Let me know if its possible and how to get $$ to you. If not, I'll try to see what I can get on my own and hope to meet you all there. Thank you in advance.

Have not been on the board for a while. Just moved to Jax, FL. I am guessing I may be too late but I'd love at least 2 and possibly as many as 5 tickets. (I will narrow it down once you let me know what is possible. Let me know if its possible and how to get $$ to you. If not, I'll try to see what I can get on my own and hope to meet you all there. Thank you in advance.
I sent you a PM...log in to read it. I'll need action from you pretty quick if you want to join us.

djmlaw please send me an email to...I need to firm up if you are going?

texanmarktailgate at gmail dot com

Final List

TICKETS:
AirForceOrange: 3
JarHeadJim: 3
TexanMark: 1
Swish: 3
Lou_C: 2
Faninorlando: 2
AllCuse: 2
Mayselc: 2
SarasotaPaul Jr.: 2
djmlaw: 4
creatorsgame: 2

Total 26

Late comers...let me know if you want in...I might be able to add you to the Suite.

There are 3 ACC games on March 5th competing for 3 TV slots:
2pm ESPN2
6pm ESPN
9pm ESPN

North Carolina at Duke
Louisville at Virginia
OR Syracuse at Florida St.

IMHO, I really think we are competing for the 2pm or 6pm slot. Our game could be a very important game to qualify for the NCAAs...but seriously when hasn't UNC/Duke not received top billing (9pm?).