FYI: SU-Duke | Syracusefan.com

FYI: SU-Duke

cuseguy

Living Legend
A little birdie told me that SU and Duke will not play each other during the 2015-16 regular season.

Some may have already known that.

Just passing it along.

I don't think that's possible.
Either do I. Everyone in the league plays everyone as of right now. Plus, tv would want at least one SU vs Duke game. Wouldn't make any sense.

The schedule for the next two seasons have been released. I believe they only play once in 15-16, and it is in Durham.

Last edited:
In 2015-16 we get BC, Pitt, UNC, and FSU twice, Va Tech, NC State, Clemson, Notre Dame, and Ga Tech at home, and Duke, Wake, Louisville, Virginia, and Miami on the road.

OrangeXtreme said:
In 2015-16 we get BC, Pitt, UNC, and FSU twice, Va Tech, NC State, Clemson, Notre Dame, and Ga Tech at home, and Duke, Wake, Louisville, Virginia, and Miami on the road.

Need to check with my source again. Strange.

Maybe it's 2016-17.

This is a good TV source.

Yeah, that birdie is wrong I trust it was accidental overture. In basketball we will play all 14 other ACC schools atleast once a year, 2 of them Boston College/Pitt we will play home/home each year and then 2 of the other 12 ACC teams we will play home/home each season.

Maybe it's 2016-17.

This is a good TV source.

Again, in the ACC, you play everyone at least 1 time. You have 2 rivals h/a every year for 4 games. You play 2 others on a rotational basis h/a for 4 games. And then you play the other 10 teams in the league once - 5 home and 5 away.

Maybe they were saying, correctly, that we won't play Duke at the Dome in 2015-16?

Cheers,
Neil

Again, in the ACC, you play everyone at least 1 time. You have 2 rivals h/a every year for 4 games. You play 2 others on a rotational basis h/a for 4 games. And then you play the other 10 teams in the league once - 5 home and 5 away.

Maybe they were saying, correctly, that we won't play Duke at the Dome in 2015-16?

Cheers,
Neil
Yeah I think he's missing a "twice" in there

omniorange said:
Again, in the ACC, you play everyone at least 1 time. You have 2 rivals h/a every year for 4 games. You play 2 others on a rotational basis h/a for 4 games. And then you play the other 10 teams in the league once - 5 home and 5 away. Maybe they were saying, correctly, that we won't play Duke at the Dome in 2015-16? Cheers, Neil

That's probably it. Makes sense.

retro44 said:
send that little birdie into a mine:p

Actually, this guy is a great source. Just got his facts mixed up this time.

You must mean that they will not play at the Dome that season. That makes sense.

A little birdie told me that SU and Duke will not play each other during the 2015-16 regular season.

Some may have already known that.

Just passing it along.

I also heard from the same birdie they are talking about not televising the Final Four games.

I also heard from the same birdie they are talking about not televising the Final Four games.
Either they are going to do them as PPV or you birdie was eating too much fermented fruit.

Either they are going to do them as PPV or you birdie was eating too much fermented fruit.

The ratings of the Duke/Syracuse games were way too high to not do at least one game a year. I would be very surprised if there is no regular season game between Duke/Syracuse during the 2015-16 campaign.

The ratings of the Duke/Syracuse games were way too high to not do at least one game a year. I would be very surprised if there is no regular season game between Duke/Syracuse during the 2015-16 campaign.

Everyone has to play each acc team once, there is not a chance in the world that changes.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom