Class of 2017 - G Hamidou Diallo (NY) to Kentucky | Page 16 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 G Hamidou Diallo (NY) to Kentucky

bnoro said:
Sigel & Mc allister think they're so good at what they do, but look at a really good Scout paysite like USC and it's not even comparable. They both have an ok source at SU, but if someone had an excellent one they'd actually sound clued in.
Siegel isn't clued in as well as he thinks.

Payside protocol measure delta initiated.
Turn your key, jordoo. Turn your key!
hqdefault.jpg

I can't recall a player we've recruited that's been this athletic. Flynn? Sure, but he had his limitations at 5'11. MCW seemed like he was still getting used to his body. Diallo is a freak at 6'5.

I can't recall a player we've recruited that's been this athletic. Flynn? Sure, but he had his limitations at 5'11. MCW seemed like he was still getting used to his body. Diallo is a freak at 6'5.
Serious. Effortless in the air. Going to be a great fit defensively and will get us out and running. Working on the jump shot and handle, but man he and Quade, couple of bigs - everyone else in 2017 can be looked at as gravy.

Huh? McCoy? Why do I not get this? Should I?
Sorry, wrong thread. Looking for this kid that played I think on
Q. Greens team. My bad, he is a big I believe.

I can only assume that by Jake's 2 posts Hami will be re-classifying to 2016 and along with TT will announce they've decided to commit to SU

I can only assume that by Jake's 2 posts Hami will be re-classifying to 2016 and along with TT will announce they've decided to commit to SU
Well since no one has denied it in the five minutes since you've assumed this, it has to be true. Hopefully no flights will be landing in East Lansing tomorrow.

Oh sweet baby Jesus in a manger and not bearded middle aged Jesus... please have this be true... I promise to never say another disparaging thing about our recruiting prowess ...forever and ever, world with out end...Amen!

What about Jake's post suggested this?

What about Jake's post suggested this?

Nothing at all. It is bat crap crazy talk or an attempt at a joke. Jake has said nothing that anyone could even claim was an obtuse hint at anything. Go back to your original programming.