Class of 2017 - G Hamidou Diallo (NY) to Kentucky | Page 18 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 G Hamidou Diallo (NY) to Kentucky

Can you say DAMN!
Even though I said he's not a generational talent, that's still jaw dropping. He took two steps with the ball. One behind the free throw line, and then one more a few feet inside it. Ridiculous!

Even though I said he's not a generational talent, that's still jaw dropping. He took two steps with the ball. One behind the free throw line, and then one more a few feet inside it. Ridiculous!
Not really...but who's counting?:noidea:

Not really...but who's counting?:noidea:
I think it was a travel, but who cares. Awesome dunk.
You're all missing my point, haha. It's not about traveling (which it wasn't) It's about how far he was from the hoop when he started, and the explosiveness that he can generate right off the catch without needing a long "runway" to take off. You have to pause your momentum slightly to catch the ball, so to be able to then take just two steps and then explode is impressive.

I am not feeling overly confident for Ham and Quade, whatever. So lets say we get Richards and Coleman (and one other kid) for 2017. That would be likely those 2, Pascal, TT, Moyer, Battle , Howard. Thats a pretty good first 7

Richards, Coleman, and wing... I'm down for that.

Edit: Likely losing Battle in that scenario though.

Agree, god forbid we lose Paschal and Battle early. I guess Richards could replace PC, but to replace Battle we would absolutely need someone like Tucker or Walker, no?

Agree, god forbid we lose Paschal and Battle early. I guess Richards could replace PC, but to replace Battle we would absolutely need someone like Tucker or Walker, no?

I really feel that Battle will be one and done. He is that good. But I think PC will be back for another year.

I would love to land Walker or Tucker (or both!)... but I'd also be happy with Randolph... and content with Brissett or Wright. I like O'Connell as a prospect as well.

I really feel that Battle will be one and done. He is that good. But I think PC will be back for another year.

I would love to land Walker or Tucker (or both!)... but I'd also be happy with Randolph... and content with Brissett or Wright. I like O'Connell as a prospect as well.
I think we are going to need about 4 of those guys. It would be nice to get a mix of a couple of the higher rated kids with a couple lower rated. Honestly, they are all really good, and the lower rated guys are poised to make a big jump. I would love to get Lonnie Walker or MJ Walker, but that doesn't look likely, so Tucker and Randolph along with O'Connell and one of Brissett or Wright would be amazing.

easily the best in game dunker ever. One foot or two foot jumper (rare), dunks with power and finesse, highlights and fancy, whatever you want...

images

We may need to get 6 guys or more in. If battle and Lydon leave with the (hopefully 4) seniors wed just have 4 guys back. Could do 4 freshman and a couple senior transfers to get back in the 10 player range. Or just load up on a super-class if we are able.

We may need to get 6 guys or more in. If battle and Lydon leave with the (hopefully 4) seniors wed just have 4 guys back. Could do 4 freshman and a couple senior transfers to get back in the 10 player range. Or just load up on a super-class if we are able.
After pulling the magic show this year, inclusive of grad transfers, I feel like there's a solid chance we will be super terrifficly awesome in 2017.

We need like six guys in the next class. Even if we add another grad transfer or two, we still need at least 4 commitments from this class.