Class of 2017 - G Hamidou Diallo (NY) to Kentucky | Page 19 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 G Hamidou Diallo (NY) to Kentucky

We may need to get 6 guys or more in. If battle and Lydon leave with the (hopefully 4) seniors wed just have 4 guys back. Could do 4 freshman and a couple senior transfers to get back in the 10 player range. Or just load up on a super-class if we are able.

That's how it looks to me, too.
Next year, we might be left with only Chukwu, Thompson, Moyer and Howard. That's a solid base for a front court, but we have LOTS of available time to offer recruits.

I don't think we end up with this guy, but man, looking forward to watching this kid wherever he goes. Does anybody know if Arizona is involved? Seems like the type of player Arizona loves. But then again Arizona offers everybody in the country so its sometimes hard to tell.

CraigForth said:
I don't think we end up with this guy, but man, looking forward to watching this kid wherever he goes. Does anybody know if Arizona is involved? Seems like the type of player Arizona loves. But then again Arizona offers everybody in the country so its sometimes hard to tell.
For sure they're in the mix with an offer.

Play for pay would be my guess.

Would be ecstatic to get him, but we don't typically get these ultra athletic open court type players...

Would be ecstatic to get him, but we don't typically get these ultra athletic open court type players...

Especially ones that don't end up playing college ball. Honestly I'll be surprised at this point if Diallo doesn't go right to the pro's. All the talk of reclassifying and basically with another prep season its no different than Thon Maker.

Especially ones that don't end up playing college ball. Honestly I'll be surprised at this point if Diallo doesn't go right to the pro's. All the talk of reclassifying and basically with another prep season its no different than Thon Maker.

BOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

True, I would be fine with spending more time and resources recruiting a Lonnie Walker or a Alex O'Connell instead...