Class of 2017 - G Hamidou Diallo (NY) to Kentucky | Page 21 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 G Hamidou Diallo (NY) to Kentucky

List of teams expected delivery to make a splash in 2017 class rankings, gotta like the sound of that.
Edit: Nothing we don't already know for the most part, but just saw it and threw it out there :D

Attachments

• Screenshot_20160923-032636.png
    Screenshot_20160923-032636.png
    636.6 KB · Views: 293
He isn't even close to being NBA ready. He might be 170 pounds. He's a two guard whose not a good shooter. First time he tries to dunk on someone he will be broken in half. He's a great kid and I wish him well.

Kid us not going to college IMO.
I agree. He could have gone this year, unless his grades were really bad. Because he has already graduated. But, he went back to prep school. If he thinks he is a first rounder, he is gone, and probably wisely so. Why risk getting exposed as having a weak jumper and limited skills. Didn't Wayne Seldon have similar skills in high school?

I agree. He could have gone this year, unless his grades were really bad. Because he has already graduated. But, he went back to prep school. If he thinks he is a first rounder, he is gone, and probably wisely so. Why risk getting exposed as having a weak jumper and limited skills. Didn't Wayne Seldon have similar skills in high school?

It's sad to say but you are right. Why risk exposing your weaknesses. I'm not knocking the kid though because I think it's smart money to go right to the NBA the way they draft on potential.

It's sad to say but you are right. Why risk exposing your weaknesses. I'm not knocking the kid though because I think it's smart money to go right to the NBA the way they draft on potential.

Also why it is best, whenever possible, to propose before the first date. Why take the risk she will find out you are a jackass before she's locked in?

Yea so unless Hami just likes coming to the Hill to see a lady friend Id say his interest is very real. Third visit ? This is not just a uk/uconn / nba race
I agree with you. I don't currently have uk or UConn in the race.