Class of 2017 - G Hamidou Diallo (NY) to Kentucky | Page 25 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 G Hamidou Diallo (NY) to Kentucky

How huge would it be for any stud to commit before Quade does - we roll the ball out and let the guards play - we have a real system for Diallo

How reliable is this tweet? How accurate has this Zach Braziller been with "information" in the past? First I ever heard of him (not that that is saying much)
ZB is pretty plugged into NYC hoops. Not saying he is right on this one, but he is certainly more credible than someone like me saying, " I'm hearing Hami to cuse is imminent." ;)

How reliable is this tweet? How accurate has this Zach Braziller been with "information" in the past? First I ever heard of him (not that that is saying much)

Hes generally knowledgeable about tri state area recruits and does have good contacts here. He also said a couple months back we have zero shot at Quade and should offer Isiah Washington soo he does miss on things obviously. He does get bonus points for always trolling Zagoria tho

Braziller has been around with the NYPost for a while now; involved in NYC sports his entire career. imo This tweet coming from him is very good news.

Hes generally knowledgeable about tri state area recruits and does have good contacts here. He also said a couple months back we have zero shot at Quade and should offer Isiah Washington soo he does miss on things obviously. He does get bonus points for always trolling Zagoria tho

and that might have just been his bias pushing the NYC kid over the Philly kid.

An Arizona hoops recruiting website talked to his coach yesterday and was told Diallo isn't making a decision until January. This long waiting period for the class of 2017 looks like it is going to continue for a while.

2017 five-star SG Hamidou Diallo names Arizona in final six

I will be able to live with the delay in commitments much better now that the season is underway and there is actual basketball to focus on!! :)

Found this on YouTube from a few days ago. Some of these dunks are sick!

Found this on YouTube from a few days ago. Some of these dunks are sick!
He's what I call a "mean" dunker. Always mad at the rim, and that is the way it should be.

This guy gets mad at the rim and another awesome Knicks prospect :rolleyes: all at the same time!

This guy gets mad at the rim and another awesome Knicks prospect :rolleyes: all at the same time!
Vince Carter is from another planet. Diallo can get up though, one foot or two, he just elevates and pounds the ball through the hoop.