Class of 2017 - G Hamidou Diallo (NY) to Kentucky | Page 30 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 G Hamidou Diallo (NY) to Kentucky

I was just reading a zags article and something stuck out as new. Hami said he has family "up there" when referring to cuse. He said he loves the fans as well. But, i found that interesting that he seemingly mentioned family in the area.

If the current recruiting trend continues there is little to no chance that he picks Syracuse. As much as I'd love him to end up on the hill I just won't allow myself to let that notion settle into my brainpan. The sting of the Green debacle is still too fresh. Once the Squid uses the Jedi mind trick on him it's all but over.

If the current recruiting trend continues there is little to no chance that he picks Syracuse. As much as I'd love him to end up on the hill I just won't allow myself to let that notion settle into my brainpan. The sting of the Green debacle is still too fresh. Once the Squid uses the Jedi mind trick on him it's all but over.

Yeah - UK gets guys to the league. :rolleyes:

It's easy to get 15 guys to the league, when you have 40 that were supposedly good enough coming out of HS to get drafted.
:p

Cal, tell us all about how you 'developed' the Harrison twins, Dakari Johnson, etc.

It's easy to get 15 guys to the league, when you have 40 that were supposedly good enough coming out of HS to get drafted.

Cal, tell us all about how you 'developed' the Harrison twins, Dakari Johnson, etc.

When they get guys like Tyler Ennis, Jerami Grant, Rakeem Christmas, and Michael Gbinije to the league, I'll give them credit. Most of their NBA guys only went to college because the rules stated that they had to. They would've been pros regardless of where they spent that one year.

As long as he doesn't go to UK(enough is enough, get busted and go on probation already) UConn(because I'd be jealous that they could pull that off), or Indiana(because of Bryant), I won't be mad.

As long as he doesn't go to UK(enough is enough, get busted and go on probation already) UConn(because I'd be jealous that they could pull that off), or Indiana(because of Bryant), I won't be mad.
I'd much rather see him go to the league rather than UK.

721Comstock said:

Well Cal can say that "if you come to UK, you will be a pro."