Class of 2017 - G Hamidou Diallo (NY) to Kentucky | Page 36 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 G Hamidou Diallo (NY) to Kentucky

Good, if he doesn't play for Su, I hope he doesn't play for Paypalcal.

He'll get drafted, but I really hope he improved his game in the time he was at Kentucky. His draft workout went as poorly as it could have gone from a skill set perspective which made him go to college for the period that he did.

You would have to think that was the plan all along. I wonder how many classes he went to at UK. I would imagine the only class he took was Jumpshooting 101.

You would have to think that was the plan all along. I wonder how many classes he went to at UK. I would imagine the only class he took was Jumpshooting 101.
Probably minored in Charitable Contributions

Hami is going to be one of those kids where 10 years from now people will wonder what he is doing for a living. It will be like remember how athletic that kid was. He is going to be a complete flame out in my opinion.

If such a class existed he would fail it. If there was a jump in the air class he would do amazingly well.

Hami is going to be one of those kids where 10 years from now people will wonder what he is doing for a living. It will be like remember how athletic that kid was. He is going to be a complete flame out in my opinion.

I'll honestly be shocked if he doesn't have a long NBA career. He's instantly going to be one of the most athletic players in the league and also has that Westbrook/Faried kind of motor. Guys like that generally will find a role for themselves. In the very least, I think he becomes an Andre Roberson type player.

I'll honestly be shocked if he doesn't have a long NBA career. He's instantly going to be one of the most athletic players in the league and also has that Westbrook/Faried kind of motor. Guys like that generally will find a role for themselves. In the very least, I think he becomes an Andre Roberson type player.

Is wiggins a good comp?

Im just joking about the $. I wish the kid the best.

Is wiggins a good comp?

Nah, Wiggins is a lazy and horrific defender and has wayyyy more offensive skill than Hami.

If Hami turns into a stud, he'll be a two-way stud that greatly developed his offensive game after getting drafted ala Kawhi. Otherwise I think he'll at least be a good defender that you hope learns how to shoot.

Can't wait until Cal is "all in the videos" at the NBA draft with this kid, while numerous people praise him for it and refuse to see through that BS.

Is wiggins a good comp?

Definitely not. One was a #1 overall pick with a ton of ability and the other can jump high and may sneak into the bottom of the 1st round but is going to struggle to ever make an nba rotation.