Class of 2017 - G Hamidou Diallo (NY) to Kentucky | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 G Hamidou Diallo (NY) to Kentucky

Bringing the conversation back to Hamidou Diallo. Is it just coincidence that Tyus Battle may/is heading up to Syracuse this weekend to join Matt Moyer on the weekend that Diallo is visiting? Putting on the full court press for the young man?
If Money Moyer can't convince these two visitors to commit to the program then I can't see them coming here.

Somebody met a girl...
conan-up-high.gif

Figures the first comment on his visit would come from Mathew Moyer...he's at the top of every list there is...scholar, violinist, basketball player, recruiter, spokesman for the school...hes probably dating the hottest chick at SU already too :)

Hamidou has a ready-made theme song. In the beginning of John Cena's WWE entrance music, there is a sample of a rap song with a guy shouting, "Hamidou!" I think it was a tribute to the kid named Hamidou Diallo who was shot by the NYC cops in an infamous incident. Anyway, the song is very catchy, so of course, the Dome and SSS will never be so clever to use it.

Hamidou has a ready-made theme song. In the beginning of John Cena's WWE entrance music, there is a sample of a rap song with a guy shouting, "Hamidou!" I think it was a tribute to the kid named Hamidou Diallo who was shot by the NYC cops in an infamous incident. Anyway, the song is very catchy, so of course, the Dome and SSS will never be so clever to use it.
Same exact name??

Love the body control on some of those finishes inside. Gonna need that to translate on the college level, since flopping is rewarded so much.

Francis: Do you consider him a combo guard?

You're a wrestling fan. What do you think of Cena's entrance music as his song if Hamidou wears Orange?

Love the body control on some of those finishes inside. Gonna need that to translate on the college level, since flopping is rewarded so much.

The last few dunks are thrown down lefty.

Francis: Do you consider him a combo guard?

You're a wrestling fan. What do you think of Cena's entrance music as his song if Hamidou wears Orange?
Most definitely see him as a combo. Basically in that Dion role that I think will eventually be called the Tyus role.;)

I dunno about Cena. This kid gives homicides on the court and his nickname is Hami. So the track below would be the most appropriate lol.