Class of 2016 - G John Gillon Jr. Commited to Syracuse | Page 12 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 G John Gillon Jr. Commited to Syracuse

He sure mentions enough of our players in all of these lists (impact freshman, under-the-radar, transfers) for only putting us at 9th!
Well, like most media members, he knows our fans are clickbait bait when it comes to anything negative.

For Gillon yes, but he has us finishing 9th in the ACC... That's not good.

Without White, 9th is understandable. I can see anywhere from 4th to maybe 10th or so. Tons of question marks especially if we can't add the outside threat.

Preseason rankings are nice but in the grand scheme of things aren't the end all.
Yes, but it would be nice to have some preseason hype for once.

Without White, 9th is understandable. I can see anywhere from 4th to maybe 10th or so. Tons of question marks especially if we can't add the outside threat.

10th would have to be Boeheim's worst team ever. You can count on one hand how many times we have finished under .500 in any conference(2). I know we are .500 the last two years, but thats the exception not the norm.

10th would have to be Boeheim's worst team ever. You can count on one hand how many times we have finished under .500 in any conference(2). I know we are .500 the last two years, but thats the exception not the norm.

Technically, we were 10th this past year.

I wouldn't expect it, but without White, we need a lot of things to improve over where they were at the end of the season (outside scoring, overall scoring, interior play). With White, we're most likely a top 3-4 ACC team. Without him, I think it'll be tough to crack that top 4.

Technically, we were 10th this past year.

I wouldn't expect it, but without White, we need a lot of things to improve over where they were at the end of the season (outside scoring, overall scoring, interior play). With White, we're most likely a top 3-4 ACC team. Without him, I think it'll be tough to crack that top 4.

Without White we are fifth or sixth. With him we are no worse than 3. Too much talent on this team. There's two first round picks on this roster now. White solves the shooting issue. That's the only thing we aren't good at as currently constructed.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlCuse

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom