Class of 2020 - G Kadary Richmond (NY/Brewster Academy) Portal | Page 87 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 G Kadary Richmond (NY/Brewster Academy) Portal

I think their fans are just making assumptions that because they have blank checks and need him that they can just automatically buy him.

I mean, UK has a 60 year history of doing just that, so it's not really a bad assumption by their fans. [Not commenting on the Kadary situation specifically, just that UK has been buying players forever].

Is Mahaney going to walk if Yukon gets Kadary? I doubt he left SMC to play off the ball and/or come off the bench.
isnt it too late for committed players to walk?

waiting until after the portal closes gives the free agents a bit of leverage, no?

and gives programs the chance to stack rosters...

what would mahaney's options really be if kadary came? sit out a season

it would catch up to coachs that do that eventually but few consequences short term

some chatter that Oklahoma is a real player here. Be weird if their backcourt next year was Kadary and Goodine.

isnt it too late for committed players to walk?

waiting until after the portal closes gives the free agents a bit of leverage, no?

and gives programs the chance to stack rosters...

what would mahaney's options really be if kadary came? sit out a season

it would catch up to coachs that do that eventually but few consequences short term
It's a free for all until you're enrolled.

I mean, UK has a 60 year history of doing just that, so it's not really a bad assumption by their fans. [Not commenting on the Kadary situation specifically, just that UK has been buying players forever].

They even bought one with a horse.