Class of 2020 - G Kadary Richmond (NY/Brewster Academy) Portal to St Johns | Page 81 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 G Kadary Richmond (NY/Brewster Academy) Portal to St Johns

I have zero expectations here but to me the play with Kadary, no matter how high the price is that this is a move that can pay off in multiple ways. You add him to this squad and it flips to top 15 team and if things break right a legit contender. You have size, interior scoring, a legit first round talent in Donnie, one of the best shooters in the country, speed and scoring at SG, depth with a legit PG to play behind Richmond or with at times in Carlos, a perfect third forward (Davis) who can do a little of everything and two wild cards in Westry and the frosh Moore. It’s unlikely we get there but the depth and overall talent that he would connect and complete would make this a scary team if things gel.

It’s just likely an incredibly expensive play to make it happen so help will have to be out there to do so. A big year that sends Kadary and Donnie to the NBA, puts us back on the map and then gets us rolling to bring in Kiyan and an overall top 10 class with a couple more txfrs to keep the juice flowing and the last 6 years can start to fade into the background.

Again all of this is fantasy fiction to a degree but in terms of a moment of how do you flip the script… well it’s here if Red can work a miracle.
Great post. It would be the first time in a long while that both basketball and football are contenders.

anyone in the know ... know whether he's really in play?
or just theoretically in our schoolyard chat room here?

anyone in the know ... know whether he's really in play?
or just theoretically in our schoolyard chat room here?
There have been at least 3 phone calls. Now, who knows? But I don't think our coaches are in to wasting their time. I would be taken back if he went to Syracuse. But after what I am seeing football it would be a nice change.

Could really up the OOC schedule with a team with that kind of star power.

He's in play and it's not about only about NIl but the right situation. I would say 25%
1714775171805.gif

My understanding is that this is not about the checkbook. It’s more about the scoreboard.
Hopefully he's never heard of Duke. Or Red can show him the mess he had to coach and then firmly attach his lips to his rear end if needed. We move to contenders and takes a world of if not all of the pressure Freeman had on him.

Last edited:
He wants to play on a team that scores a lot of points?

Or he wants to score a lot of points himself?
He lead his team to the NIT championship, whatever that means, he at least cares about winning.