Class of 2020 - G Kadary Richmond (NY/Brewster Academy) Portal to St Johns | Page 96 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 G Kadary Richmond (NY/Brewster Academy) Portal to St Johns

Okay MR. SJU11 the balls in YOUR COURT now.

Attachments

• F2DBEF8A-26B0-432A-8E5D-491BA6B02248.jpeg
    F2DBEF8A-26B0-432A-8E5D-491BA6B02248.jpeg
    277.8 KB · Views: 308
Latest update from the Johnnies board is that one guy says Kadary is a done deal and he will announce tomorrow (now today) for St John’s, Another has heard about Illinois getting involved and is worried about them.

Absolutely no one has heard about Syracuse getting involved. They are totally clueless on our involvement.

An Illini board says Kadary is in play for them.

I guess we will know a lot more by the end of today.

Latest update from the Johnnies board is that one guy says Kadary is a done deal and he will announce tomorrow (now today) for St John’s, Another has heard about Illinois getting involved and is worried about them.

Absolutely no one has heard about Syracuse getting involved. They are totally clueless on our involvement.

Johnny can kick rocks

Besides our insiders, has there been any mention of Kadary being tied to SU? Everything must be hush, hush.

Besides our insiders, has there been any mention of Kadary being tied to SU? Everything must be hush, hush.
Unfortunately that's usually a bad sign. When no one else is aware we're involved, we typically don't land the player.

Red controls leaks on recruiting pretty good. Seems to be his approach. I’m fine with that.
What? Like every player Syracuse has been involved with/got the last 2 years (excluding Carlos) was pretty well known.

are we actually sure that we are in play other than a few cryptic tweets?

for all we no the no destination was a ploy to get people tagging kadary.

Red controls leaks on recruiting pretty good. Seems to be his approach. I’m fine with that.

if he does, does he? i mean no destination cryptically leaked it right? so red let him leak it just had to be cryptic? and no one else knows nothing??

part of me just feels like we are saying things to make us feel good right now.

Not getting warm and fuzzy feelings today. No new information on my end, but indicators are not looking good as others have mentioned.

The Instagram follow is not a good sign..
Maybe they’ll have a conversion like “hey fam, how good are you off the ball?…”

Not getting warm and fuzzy feelings today. No new information on my end, but indicators are not looking good as others have mentioned.

The Instagram follow is not a good sign..
Take a one day ban for the bad news.

See your way out.

On3 really does not like Mr Kadary. #34 on their overall Transfer board. Not even a top 10 player left in the portal.