Class of 2016 - G Kevin Huerter (NY) to Maryland | Page 11 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 G Kevin Huerter (NY) to Maryland

Really, did you even read what I wrote. Let me break it down for you since you obviously have no reading comprehension.

Here is a highlight tape of Dante Exum last night in summer league after he gained 10 lbs this off season. Exum will be 20 in a couple weeks and he is doing things in this video that he never dreamed of last year. Basically that means that Exum was another skinny kid who as a teenager had good skills but had some strength issues.

I see Huerter as an Exum type player as they are similar physically and similar type of game. Both are 6'6 and lanky who like to have the ball in their hands, and either dish the ball or shoot the three.

Hopefully as Huerter matures he will catch up strength wise to someone like Exum. Huerter isn't even 17 yet so he has over three years until he is 20 years old to get stronger. Obviously a late developer as he has grown four inches in the past year.

So nowhere did I ever say that Huerter has the skills that Exum has or that he is going to be the #5 draft pick in the NBA (that's for two3zone since he doesn't know how to read either). I think Exum is a great role model as another thing that I did not mention is that he is a very good defensive player which Huerter can be also as he grows stronger as he has the length to be very effective at the top of the zone.

You lost me with the transracial comparison :eek:

Really, did you even read what I wrote. Let me break it down for you since you obviously have no reading comprehension.

Here is a highlight tape of Dante Exum last night in summer league after he gained 10 lbs this off season. Exum will be 20 in a couple weeks and he is doing things in this video that he never dreamed of last year. Basically that means that Exum was another skinny kid who as a teenager had good skills but had some strength issues.

I see Huerter as an Exum type player as they are similar physically and similar type of game. Both are 6'6 and lanky who like to have the ball in their hands, and either dish the ball or shoot the three.

Hopefully as Huerter matures he will catch up strength wise to someone like Exum. Huerter isn't even 17 yet so he has over three years until he is 20 years old to get stronger. Obviously a late developer as he has grown four inches in the past year.

So nowhere did I ever say that Huerter has the skills that Exum has or that he is going to be the #5 draft pick in the NBA (that's for two3zone since he doesn't know how to read either). I think Exum is a great role model as another thing that I did not mention is that he is a very good defensive player which Huerter can be also as he grows stronger as he has the length to be very effective at the top of the zone.

Exum is a little conservative of a comparison IMO. Wait, I've got it!.
Here is a highlight tape of Kobe Bryant over the past 19 years after he gained 40 lbs these past 18 years. Bryant will be 37 in a couple weeks and he is doing things in this video that he never dreamed of when he was 17. Basically that means that Bryant was another skinny kid who as a teenager had good skills but had some strength issues.

I see Huerter as an Kobe type player as they are similar physically and similar type of game. Both are 6'6 and lanky who like to have the ball in their hands, and either dish the ball (haha, jk) or shoot the three (or any other shot, actually).

Hopefully as Huerter matures he will catch up strength wise to someone like Kobe. Huerter isn't even 17 yet so he has over three years until he is 20 years old to get stronger. Obviously a late developer as he has grown four inches in the past year.

Here is a highlight tape of Dante Exum last night in summer league after he gained 10 lbs this off season. Exum will be 20 in a couple weeks and he is doing things in this video that he never dreamed of last year. .

He is doing things that exactly made him a top 5 draft pick. You're making it sound like Exum came out of nowhere.

Exum is a little conservative of a comparison IMO. Wait, I've got it!.
Here is a highlight tape of Kobe Bryant over the past 19 years after he gained 40 lbs these past 18 years. Bryant will be 37 in a couple weeks and he is doing things in this video that he never dreamed of when he was 17. Basically that means that Bryant was another skinny kid who as a teenager had good skills but had some strength issues.

I see Huerter as an Kobe type player as they are similar physically and similar type of game. Both are 6'6 and lanky who like to have the ball in their hands, and either dish the ball (haha, jk) or shoot the three (or any other shot, actually).

Hopefully as Huerter matures he will catch up strength wise to someone like Kobe. Huerter isn't even 17 yet so he has over three years until he is 20 years old to get stronger. Obviously a late developer as he has grown four inches in the past year.
ouch

Honestly, I see a super skinny kid with a very nice shot, slow motion offensive moves playing against kids half his size that will probably never see a basketball court after leaving high school. Maybe I'm wrong, hopefully I'm wrong if he comes here, but he doesn't look impressive at all.

The Exum comparison is beyond insane and you know that jordoo.

The main things I learned from this video:

1) The kid wearing #2 in red during the first part of the video is not a very good basketball player.

2) The kid wearing #25 for Huerter's team is a champion cherry-picker.

3) Huerter has outstanding full court vision.

4) Huerter has range to about 24' when he has time to shoot.

Hard to get any sort of additional read on him considering the level of competition he is playing against in this video.

Kevin Huerter Considering Eight Schools, Sets Four Visit Dates

Huerter has set officials to Villanova (Aug. 30-31), Maryland (Sept. 4-6), Michigan (Sept. 12-14) and Notre Dame Sept. (24-26).

“Iowa, Indiana, Creighton and Davidson are all still in the mix,” Hart said by phone Thursday, adding that no dates have been set to those schools. “It’s actually eight [schools].

Kevin Huerter Considering Eight Schools, Sets Four Visit Dates

Huerter has set officials to Villanova (Aug. 30-31), Maryland (Sept. 4-6), Michigan (Sept. 12-14) and Notre Dame Sept. (24-26).

“Iowa, Indiana, Creighton and Davidson are all still in the mix,” Hart said by phone Thursday, adding that no dates have been set to those schools. “It’s actually eight [schools].
I've said Notre Dame for 2016 as did others but you could make a case for all four schools. However, I do think being first and last on the list offer big advantages.

If we get a favorable ruling with our appeal then could we get back in this late? Would we get back in this?

Sounds like he'd possibly (probably?) be orange if we didnt' lose the scholarships. Dang

So let's say we get the 'ship back. What do we do with it? Do we go after Huerter? Kieta? Banks? Do we take a shot on one of the bigger names that we in all likelihood won't get like Giles, Simmons, Fultz? Or do we hold it for the next year?

Aren't we already one over the scholarship limit as it is?

Coleman
Roberson
Chino
Lydon
Howard
Richardson
Diagne
Joseph
Moyer
Chukwu
Battle

Guess we don't know what's happening w Diagne though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom