Class of 2016 - G Kevin Huerter (NY) to Maryland | Page 13 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 G Kevin Huerter (NY) to Maryland

I'd be shocked if he went someone else besides Nova or Notre Dame. Unless he is waiting for Cuse.

I think ND is sitting pretty. It will be interesting to see how Nova does head to head against ACC teams as time goes on and the BE becomes more and more a midmajor. I wouldn't count MD out either.

He's dead to me now.

Next.
68374-the_godfather_part_ii_26757_medium.jpg

What's with the sudden appeal of Maryland? Two years ago everyone and their brother was transferring out. Looks like getting away from playing third fiddle to Duke and UNC has really helped them. I'm beginning to see why.

What's with the sudden appeal of Maryland? Two years ago everyone and their brother was transferring out. Looks like getting away from playing third fiddle to Duke and UNC has really helped them. I'm beginning to see why.
U to the A going all in to make them their flagship school - look at recruitment of Diamond Stone as exhibit A

Am I missing something? That seems out of character for you.
Oh, he must have deleted his tweet since it disappeared from my post.

He tweeted "It's too bad Upstate NY doesn't have a BCS football team" earlier. Screw him.

Oh, he must have deleted his tweet since it disappeared from my post.

He tweeted "It's too bad Upstate NY doesn't have a BCS football team" earlier. Screw him.
Ahhh!!!

Well he is right that upstate ny doesn't have a BCS team, because nobody around the country does. Its called the CFP now (college football playoff). But who cares anyway, he would have been a decent 6 man here. He will be Marylands go to guy.

Was named the New York State High School player of the year, but Shen was upset in the state semis.

I really wanted this kid when I first saw him play 2 years ago in high school. If we had him our team would have been complete this year. The wing shooter we are missing.

Would have been the perfect replacement for Malachi. Was a great Centerfielder in baseball as well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom