G playing Center | Syracusefan.com

G playing Center

Dave85

Living Legend
Say we get few games out DC and the knees do not hold up. And Obokoh steps up his game with all the playing time but is probably incapable of playing the full 40 minutes. The question is we will need more players logging minutes in the center of the zone. Anyone with more brains than me, which is probably most of you, care to speculate on who will be playing additional minutes at center this fall with our current roster? Realistically, who is actually capable of centering the zone.

If I had to put who I would want in the middle in order it would look like 1. DC 2. Chino 3. T-Rob 4. Lydon 5. G It's scary how bad one injury could completely derail this team. Without any size we are going to be man handled by the likes of FSU and UNC.

Last edited:
If I had to put who I would want in the middle in order it would look like 1. DC 2. Chino 3. T-Rob 4. Lydon 5. G It's scary how bad one injury could completely derail this team. Without any size we are going to be man handled by the likes of FSU and UNC.
This order is right. But throw in that 6'6 walk-on built like a freight train.
http://www.cuse.com/roster.aspx?rp_id=11534&path=mbasket

Last edited by a moderator:
That would be a nightmare scenario, like urban said Roberson would be the emergency center.

Lydon could be are Raef Lafrentz.

What does this mean? You make it sound like Lafrentz was some sort of over achiever and not one of the 5-10 best players in the game coming into Kansas. Did you ever see him play one minute?

What does this mean? You make it sound like Lafrentz was some sort of over achiever and not one of the 5-10 best players in the game coming into Kansas. Did you ever see him play one minute?
wasn't going off of anything except that theyre both 6'9+ and can knock down threes as well as hit the boards and grab some blocks. Watched raef's whole nba career. Wasnt a super serious comparison...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom