Game not on espn3...what do i do here? | Syracusefan.com

Game not on espn3...what do i do here?

It is...you have to look under featured games and scroll way right. I had a moment of panic myself

what do you mean it's not on ESPN3? I have it. Check your "Live" listing. Even though the game hasn't started, it's moved there.

I can get the game on my phone, but not the xbox?

I had that issue in week one, nowhere to be found on xbox but could watch it on the laptop. This week it's under "live" on my xbox espn app. Hope that works for you.

I had that issue in week one, nowhere to be found on xbox but could watch it on the laptop. This week it's under "live" on my xbox espn app. Hope that works for you.

nope. Phone and laptop work fine tho.. Hrm, Wonder if it's an xbox-accnetwork issue..

If I am gonna watch this whole game on my phone, I might as well head to the bar

nope. Phone and laptop work fine tho.. Hrm, Wonder if it's an xbox-accnetwork issue..

If I am gonna watch this whole game on my phone, I might as well head to the bar

I've got it under live TV on my Xbox one.

Last edited by a moderator:
yea, it's listed there, but won't play. says it's unavailable

I have company so I'm streaming on my phone while they occupy the main television. Went to check, saying the same thing. It's there, but not streaming. Tried the Pitt game and Nebraska game and can't get those either, so it's not just the Syracuse stream.

I have company so I'm streaming on my phone while they occupy the main television. Went to check, saying the same thing. It's there, but not streaming. Tried the Pitt game and Nebraska game and can't get those either, so it's not just the Syracuse stream.

Hope they get that figured out before basketball season

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom