Game of the year Tuesday | Syracusefan.com

Game of the year Tuesday

jordoo

Living Legend
OKC up 2-1 at home Tuesday after steamrolling GST. GST hasn't lost two in a row all season. Winner of game 4 is the likely NBA champion. Enjoy.

Idk.. To say they are likely the champion is tough. The Cavs and Warriors are without a doubt the deepest teams in the league. I think the Cavs are gonna bounce back and win the next two. I think they match up pretty well with the Warriors as a healthy team, but better against the Thunder. The Thunder have a ridiculously efficient starting lineup though, and better rim protection than the Warriors. LeBron is still the best player in the league, and his team seems to be buying into their new Head Coach and the idea of defense. Also, the Cavs will have home court over the Thunder I believe. Cavs would be the most rested team most likely, but if the Thunder get past the Warriors, they would without a doubt be the most battle tested team(I think they already are), but could also be banged up.

Honestly, I think it's going to be a reallllllllly good Finals. Very entertaining. I bet Thunder fans are livid. This is the first time in like three or four years they have had a healthy team. The Cavs are trying to prove that they were the best team last season now that they are also finally healthy, and the Warriors are fighting the most adversity they've seen in the past two years while trying to prove their Chip last year was more than just facing injury riddled teams throughout the whole playoffs.

Last edited:
Postgame-3 press conference comments I was hoping to hear:

Steven Adams (in mock falsetto): "As you may have noticed, I've had a rough couple of games."

Draymond Green: "Coach Kerr told me to neutralize Adams. . . I thought he said neuter."

--VBOF

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom