Game thread | Syracusefan.com

Game thread

AlaskaSU

Build a dorm, burn the locker rm. upgrade the dome
some things never change.

The bench is killing them. Time to get starters back in.

Gotta guard #25. Good god.

spoke too soon there. TRob should have taken that in

Poor shot selection all night, should've been exposing the post from jump.

DNich has been off. Need to get him going, but they really need to keep pounding the ball inside.

This game is sort of crazy. Nichols doesn't really have it and they have a ton of turnovers. Surprised we're doing as well as we are with that. Jackson has been awesome.

Honestly, if Nichols is at all himself we walk away by 20. We're much stronger with Jackson. If Don'te was here we'd be ridiculous. Dean's been a nice surprise though.

D-Nic or somebody needs to step up and be our 2nd scorer. Were C.J. Fair or Josh Pace unavailable? This team is one SF away from probably being perfect depth wise.

D-Nic or somebody needs to step up and be our 2nd scorer. Were C.J. Fair or Josh Pace unavailable? This team is one SF away from probably being perfect depth wise.

Pace was on the team but couldn't participate for some reason. A conflict which I don't remember.

Why sub Dnich for Roberts?

Rather have another handler/FT shooter I assume. With Rick the Ruler holding down the middle, it allows them to sit TRob.

Man, they have given up so many wide open 3's.

Watching these games I appreciate how the game is played. The shot clock isn't milked and teams moves the ball and can put the ball in the basket.

Pace was on the team but couldn't participate for some reason. A conflict which I don't remember.

He got a job as an assistant with the Pepperdine women.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom