Gbinije nickname? | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Gbinije nickname?

Binje pronounced binge-
1.A period of unrestrained, immoderate self-indulgence.
2. A period of excessive or uncontrolled indulgence in food or drink: an eating binge.
3. The nickname of a NBA all star. The nickname came from going on huge scoring indulgences during the 2013-2014 season while at Syracuse.

There has to be a cooney binje joke in there somewhere for Mr. Dickie Simpkins.

Why do I haste "Thickburger?" I think it makes me hungry. Now all I need to do is think of the "pink slime additive to ground beef and the desire for burgers disappears Long live pizza. My favorite is heavy with mushrooms and onions. throw in extra cheese and all I need is an football or basketball game. couchburn
Awesome!

shouldn't this thread go in the other forum

Binje pronounced binge-
1.A period of unrestrained, immoderate self-indulgence.
2. A period of excessive or uncontrolled indulgence in food or drink: an eating binge.
3. The nickname of a NBA all star. The nickname came from going on huge scoring indulgences during the 2013-2014 season while at Syracuse.

There has to be a cooney binje joke in there somewhere for Mr. Dickie Simpkins.
Too bad Dion is gone, because otherwise the Waiter could have served up all of those Cooneys to Binje.

I still can't believe that Thickburger has lasted an entire year.

Jesus Christ. Not as Gbinije's nickname. Just my reaction to Cali's ramblings.
"Rambling?" Me??" Are you one of my sons? I get enough of that crap on this side of the Mississippi. Thickburger is the quintessential ramble.:cool:

When it is all said and done i think we are going to call him money

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom