Gbinije... | Syracusefan.com

Gbinije...

bpo57

Living Legend
Overall he has had a very solid year but I have just one question. I keep reading posts on here stating "if Mike comes back". Where would he be going?

Some people think he can play in the NBA, im not one of them. He can play for pay after next season somewhere overseas.

Some people think he can play in the NBA, im not one of them. He can play for pay after next season somewhere overseas.

Yeah I've looked at several mock drafts and his name is nowhere to be found. Would be akin to agent malpractice for somebody to advise him to go pro.

I don't think he will leave, but it would not surprise me.

Different kid with unconventional priorities.

How solid do you think his European prospects are? Would he really be offered a deal that would be too good to pass up? I have no idea but I'd hardly say that such a positive outcome in Europe is a given. If he has a degree he could always start work on a masters program like RC. College is often the best time of one's life - why the hurry to leave and who knows if he wants to live in some foreign country where he doesn't know a soul. I would imagine being a starter on the SU hoops team is not a bad gig. Plus there is always the chance that he elevates his NBA status with another year. A lot of moving parts but it certainly seems like leaving after this year is far from a no-brainer.

I don't think he will leave, but it would not surprise me.

Different kid with unconventional priorities.

Jake

Do you have an opinion on where the Thomas Bryant scholarship will come from? (i) G, (ii) DC II or (iii) a transfer out?

He should have his degree.

Well played.

It was an honest question. I've seen that bandied about here a few times but no one can tell me for sure if he will or won't.

Heck, it took me 8 years to get my undergrad, and I didn't have the schedule constraints he does.

It was an honest question. I've seen that bandied about here a few times but no one can tell me for sure if he will or won't.

Heck, it took me 8 years to get my undergrad, and I didn't have the schedule constraints he does.
Or the resource or preference in scheduling,etc.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Diamondmakr

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom