Class of 2016 - General Question | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 General Question

couple of things. DC looks great on the court right now. And I wouldn't count on TB

I am hoping we land TB but understand its no where near a sure bet at the moment. Is DC running the court well? I have heard that he has really practiced well in at times but running the floor was the concern.

I think whatever happens G and Cooney are coming back because they are very experienced parts of the team and they for sure come off the books after next season. Looking at the roster there are other more likely underclassmen who might leave this year. If we get Bryant for instance depth at the 5 isn't as much of an issue especially since Chris can play spot minutes there if needed. If perhaps the PG spot is up for grabs someone may not want to be in that situation. I do think its more likely that we push off the ship penalties untill the following season because these same situations will be in play, DC2 may move on because of health/graduation/goodplay and one of Chris or Mal may move on because of good play. Of course we may also see some ship relief making it unnecessary to even clear one spot to bring in Moyer and Battle.

Edit: I think these guys are locks to be back right now.
Mike, Trevor, Chris, Tyler, Dajuan

You don't think Joesph is a lock to be back? Even with the guys coming back he still the only pure pg on the roster. Has Chris said he's coming back for sure? Or is he going to wait to see what he hears about his stock in the draft before deciding? Even if he does come back I don't see him coming back the following year for his Jr. year. If the appeal is unsuccessful and the scholarship limit is set at 10 and Chris jumps TC and G graduate I feel the scholarship for Battle comes from Chino not DC. If Chino couldn't crack the rotation this season how realistic is it that he ever does? I see similar conversation that JB had with Buss and BJ happening with Chino down the line.

You don't think Joesph is a lock to be back? Even with the guys coming back he still the only pure pg on the roster. Has Chris said he's coming back for sure? Or is he going to wait to see what he hears about his stock in the draft before deciding? Even if he does come back I don't see him coming back the following year for his Jr. year. If the appeal is unsuccessful and the scholarship limit is set at 10 and Chris jumps TC and G graduate I feel the scholarship for Battle comes from Chino not DC. If Chino couldn't crack the rotation this season how realistic is it that he ever does? I see similar conversation that JB had with Buss and BJ happening with Chino down the line.

I posted the 5 I think are locks to be back, said I think we get Bryant and stay at 12 so no more departures THIS off season. But things may still be fluid with certain guys and scenarios in which case Joseph n Chino would be the most likely. This is of course conjecture and opinion.

I posted the 5 I think are locks to be back, said I think we get Bryant and stay at 12 so no more departures THIS off season. But things may still be fluid with certain guys and scenarios in which case Joseph n Chino would be the most likely. This is of course conjecture and opinion.
Ah, but it's jordoo conjecture and opinion, which as we know by now and at the end of the day = true
Sit back and enjoy the ride, bros and ladies! We will be back, we will be angry, we will be hungry, we will make the tournament next year. We might just shock the world.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom