Georgetown Announces Hoyas Court Design Contest | Syracusefan.com

Georgetown Announces Hoyas Court Design Contest

Jasoncuse

2022 Iggy Winner: NCAA Tourament
LINK

Oh man, if ever there was a perfect opportunity to troll Georgetown. Time to flood their email address for this with all sorts of Cuse submissions and Georgetown sucks courts. Let's see some good photoshops.

I've already submitted mine since I can't photoshop too well:

IMG_4614.JPG

It would be pretty awesome to really innovate here. Imagine a court that has imagery that can change. In other scenarios you could run ads on the court during timeouts or display the game time on the court itself. In this case, we could have a very simple G at half court, and on one end it would have a live updating clock that shows the time (time of day, not game time) and on the other end it would say in large letters "Still Sucks"

Simple yet innovative and new.

LINK

Oh man, if ever there was a perfect opportunity to troll Georgetown. Time to flood their email address for this with all sorts of Cuse submissions and Georgetown sucks courts. Let's see some good photoshops.

I've already submitted mine since I can't photoshop too well:

IMG_4614.JPG

The big orange S is also the first thing I thought of when I saw the story.
It's simple. It's obvious.
But sometimes obvious & simple are best.

Perhaps there's a way to add Boeheim cutting down their nets after winning the East Regional.

They deserve to be flooded...to make this THE most requested design for their homecourt.
That's as big a facial as CJ delivered on Porter.

Let's be smart about this. Can we come up with a design that looks great on the surface, would actually get picked, and have them only discover that they were trolled after the court is in place? Seriously, we have some on here capable of this and it would be well worth the effort.

Let's be smart about this. Can we come up with a design that looks great on the surface, would actually get picked, and have them only discover that they were trolled after the court is in place? Seriously, we have some on here capable of this and it would be well worth the effort.
Made me think of:
tumblr_m8cpcxqcj61qhazbg.png

Scary.. i was thinking earlier about a hidden hologram or syracuse logo in there. The initials JAB snuck in there as well would awesome too.