Class of 2015 - Georgios Papagiannis | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 Georgios Papagiannis

orangesoulja

Walk On
How come no interest in the 7-0 ft big man , Francis? Suppose to be pretty decent and plays at area we recruit.

He plays for the high school that I played at, Westtown Friends. Westtown is a boarding school outside of Philly. I have a reunion coming up this May. Ochefu from Villanova played there and a senior this year that is going to Maryland are from Westtown. When I played there, I led the league in scoring my senior year, but they didn't have scholarship kids and talent like today. I met Ochefu at my last reunion and will be there for a reunion this May and am hoping to get a glimpse of the big man. I believe he is from Greece. New headmaster has put a focus on b ball program and coach is from an AAU program in Maryland. I too am curious about his potential and possible recruitment.

How come no interest in the 7-0 ft big man , Francis? Suppose to be pretty decent and plays at area we recruit.
Staff is probably concerned that he could be offered a pro contract back home. Plus from what I've seen in clips, I'm not sure that he's even better than Diagne/Bryant besides being 7ft.

Staff is probably concerned that he could be offered a pro contract back home. Plus from what I've seen in clips, I'm not sure that he's even better than Diagne/Bryant besides being 7ft.
Eric Bossi from tos, said yesterday that there are rumors that this kid could return home back to Greece to play pro ball after his Junior year is done.

His coach told me he is 7'1' 275 although he is listed at like 235. He also said he is one of the most skilled players he has ever coached, and this is keith stevens, Takeover coach who has had a handful of guys in the NBA, and ton of super super talented players. I asked him couple times if he had a euro game, and he just said that he's big and nasty, he can pass, he's smart, but didnt get the vibe that he had a perimiter game. Other people told me this guy will be a top 5 pick 1 and done, who knows, if he's that good why doesnt he have more offers. He's been in the US for less then a year so perhaps exposure with takeover will blow his stock up this summer.

We're on this guy, but as Francis pointed out, there's a lot of moving parts here.

Does anybody know when he will make his decision, as far as staying in the states vs. going Pro in Greece?

Its too bad our Greek connection doesn't know his parents, would have been a nice recruit.

the kids a winner

tumblr_m6c90zf5Hb1rsaapmo1_500.jpg

Does anybody know when he will make his decision, as far as staying in the states vs. going Pro in Greece?
Who needs Greece when you have this but a stone throw away Sisyphus boulder roll away?

acropolis-pizza.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom