Get out the Hate | Syracusefan.com

Get out the Hate

Guy Fawkes

2023-24 Iggy Winner NCAA Record
A lot of pent up emotion on this board. I think we need a little release with a mid-season player hater's meeting.
Haters Ball.jpg

Things I hate right now:
1. Losing in anything - I just want SU to win. I don't care if it's 3-0 every game as long as we win.
2. Fedoras - Really people? See response to #3
3. Male Capris - Go to Europe with that S#it
4. Marilyn Monroe Piercings - That won't help overcome your ugliness and it looks like you have food on your face.
5. Speed limits - I don't like being told what I can do. I perceive them as recommendations
6. Sandusky (not Ohio from Tommy Boy) - Enough Said
7. Politicians - Enough Said
8. Taylor Swift - She acts and everyone treats her like she is 15. Shes 23. Also stop with the southern accent. I know you're from Reading, PA
9. Kardashians - The reason what's wrong with society.
10. Georgetown - I was rooting for the chinese.
11. Krauser - Everytime he threw the X up I wanted someone to punch him between the eyes.
12. Pat White - He had to have thrown for 1,000 yards, ran for another 800 and scored every touchdown for them in four years against SU.
13. Deshaun Williams - Screw you.
14. Joe Lefeged - Scrub for the Colts but the ultimate head and cheap shot artist
15. Facebook - Stalking and screaming I want friends is no way to go through life. Go to a bar or gym and talk to people.

I'm done. Go on and vent.

I hate fabricated excuses.

Sent from my DROIDX

Well done, Buck Nasty.

A lot of pent up emotion on this board. I think we need a little release with a mid-season player hater's meeting.
View attachment 165

Things I hate right now:

10. Georgetown - I was rooting for the chinese.

In the game or the ensuing fight? Or both :D

Fear is the path to the darkside. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.

1) I hate when Hollywood forces women down your throat as sex symbols that clearly aren't sex symbols. Look up sex symbol in the dictionary and you're not finding Sarah Jessica Parker.

2) I hate people that insist on driving a Minivan or some type of Utility truck with a bunch of stuff in the back of it in the fast lane on the highway. Move the *$%^ over.

3) I hate that the History Channel, which used to actually be about HISTORY, has now gone the way of MTV and replaced it's purpose for existence with a bunch of reality crap. What's the latest one, Hogging? If Gold Mining, Alligator Hunting, Crab Fishing, Swordfish Fishing, Logging, and Extermination weren't enough already? At least Pawn Stars and American Pickers have some historical relevance - but again, more reality programming.

4) Bieber. Just the word makes me want to vomit.

Yeah that's about it for my rant today.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RDembowski

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom