Get Your @ss to NYC | Syracusefan.com

Get Your @ss to NYC

Stevenson

2023 Cali Award Winner Pts Against & Passing Yards
Buy the tickets. Car pool. Take a bus. Sleep on f couches. Pay the credit card bill in 2013. I hate WVU and this is the 25th anniversary of 32-21.

This is my dream bowl match up (outside of natl championship game).

I would love to go to this game. Unfortunately I will be in Binghamton watching my son play in a basketball tournament. One of the reasons why I didnt want this bowl but oh well.

im guessing that i will have to shovel my driveway that day.

pass......

sorry:noidea:

Oh Lord

shoveling to get to the leaves? UEO-E

I would love to go to this game. Unfortunately I will be in Binghamton watching my son play in a basketball tournament. One of the reasons why I didnt want this bowl but oh well.

My daughter is in Binghamton for a bball tourney too. Fortunately hers is Thursday/Friday and I'm off to NYC as soon as her Friday game ends which should be 5ish.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

My daughter is in Binghamton for a bball tourney too. Fortunately hers is Thursday/Friday and I'm off to NYC as soon as her Friday game ends which should be 5ish.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

You lucked out. Mine is Thurs-Fri-Sat. I dont even know the times yet. I just hope at this point I can actually WATCH the game. I have a feeling it may be a listen to it on the radio on the way back game.

I'm already making arrangements. Finding a hotel is the big issue because of New Years weekend. I'll be with a group of WVU and SU fans. It'll definitely be interesting for me.

I guess I'll suck it up and make the trip in from Brooklyn...it's a rough life. In all seriousness though, I was already getting plans together after Temple, for myself and other alums coming in from chicago, boston, and upstate, as well as making sure any friends in the tri-state area don't waste the opportunity.

I can see why the players wanted warmer weather as a reward for the way they finished the season (and frankly, deserved it), but I'm selfish, and am ecstatic that they're leaving the big east with so many storylines in play: 1. Laying claim to "NYC's college team", 2. The Schwartzwalder Trophy, 3. Two ex-Big East teams duking it out in a Big East tie-in game (adding insult to injury that the future of the Big East is nowhere to be seen right in its own backyard), 4. A bowl game where SU has the best possible chance at outnumbering WV fans, 5. The fact that SU's appearance here means their 5 of 6 run for the end of the season was highly regarded enough to bump the potential Backyard Brawl matchup, and can be blamed as the reason Pitt is stuck in the BBVA Compass bowl for the third year in a row (which is just amusing).

I'm already making arrangements. Finding a hotel is the big issue because of New Years weekend. I'll be with a group of WVU and SU fans. It'll definitely be interesting for me.
You should check weekend sublets...there are a ton for exactly that reason, so if you have a group of people, you might be able to find a loft or something of better value than a hotel.

I will treck up from NC. Fly right over those hillbilliesI

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom