Getting much out of CC this year is a big hopeful fans | Syracusefan.com

Getting much out of CC this year is a big hopeful fans

CaliCuse

All American
There is a report out there that says his knee "feels good" but that can change after he starts throwing off the mound seriously. Whether Nova and Tanaka can get started strong is of course another hold our breath situation.Any serious trouble and the escalation of the kids down blow chances will be in play. The same with a certain first baseman and or right fielder. I'm not a Chris Young fan but he is streaky so play him at the right time he looks like a spectacular acquisition

There is a report out there that says his knee "feels good" but that can change after he starts throwing off the mound seriously. Whether Nova and Tanaka can get started strong is of course another hold our breath situation.Any serious trouble and the escalation of the kids down blow chances will be in play. The same with a certain first baseman and or right fielder. I'm not a Chris Young fan but he is streaky so play him at the right time he looks like a spectacular acquisition
Sometimes I think nothing would make you happier than injuries to every starting position player and everyone in the rotation. ;)

Sometimes I think nothing would make you happier than injuries to every starting position player and everyone in the rotation. ;)

I'd like to see his fantasy roster in a keeper league. Probably has half a dozen current MLB players and 10 guys in rookie league and AA.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom