Giants vs Pitt | Syracusefan.com

Giants vs Pitt

Looks like we have to wait until the second half to see Ryan, and sadly looks like Shamarko is running with the third team. He's been in as a gunner all game though.

Are the Texans playing tonight too? Any word on if Alec is going to get any reps?

Looks like Nassib is the 4th QB tonight? Surprising.

Looks like we have to wait until the second half to see Ryan, and sadly looks like Shamarko is running with the third team. He's been in as a gunner all game though.

Are the Texans playing tonight too? Any word on if Alec is going to get any reps?

NASSIB in now. Alec had 1 catch for 7yds earlier this week.

That's what happens when you play with the 3rd string offensive line.

Good thing they didn't let Ryan get any reps with an offensive line that has anyone with a chance to actually be on the roster this season.

Sucks for Nassib that he's got to be in with these guys.

We know Painter isn't making the team over a 4th round pick, so it seems curious that he'd come in before Nassib. I would've liked to see Nassib with the 2nd string. That's the best way to get a look at him in a realistic situation. We know what Carr and Painter are.

Most of the guys on the field now won't be on the team.

Both OLines leak at this point. This is what makes preseason unwatchable.

Why do I look at what people are saying on Twitter? People saying he "fumbled" for that TD, that he's already "got to go" and that he sucks. Clearly he is responsible for blocking and snapping the football as well as playing QB.

A false start, a hold, 2 sacks and a snap over his head. SU's OL was better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nassib looking better when he's not starting in a hole due to penalties and obvious passing plays

Why do I look at what people are saying on Twitter? People saying he "fumbled" for that TD, that he's already "got to go" and that he sucks. Clearly he is responsible for blocking and snapping the football as well as playing QB.

Yeah that isn't advised.

Haha, I unfollow people who can't talk sports.

It's one thing to not be a sports fan...I don't get it, but whatever. It's a whole other thing to talk sports, yet be a moron about it. These people, I just can't deal with.

Haha, I unfollow people who can't talk sports.

It's one thing to not be a sports fan...I don't get it, but whatever. It's a whole other thing to talk sports, yet be a moron about it. These people, I just can't deal with.

Or they are dumbass rutgers fans which has delusion flowing throughout their veins. That said, the play by play guy even said a fumbled snap when the ball cruised over Nassib's head.

ok lets get real -he froze on that high snap= not even a attempt to try and get the ball

or else the saying white men cant jump is valid to a degree beyond reason

an easily catchable high snap (at least make an effort like you SAW the snap) and a leisurely jaunt to try to recover the ball....i wonder if nassib knew he was on the field??

who had the head injury, him or Pugh??

Oh Lord

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom