Gift from me-Great video | Syracusefan.com

Gift from me-Great video

Wow.

Can someone who was watching/or at the game, please explain to me the feeling of beating Penn St. like that?

Wow.

Can someone who was watching/or at the game, please explain to me the feeling of beating Penn St. like that?
It was amazing. Top 5 ever.

Wow.

I was there. I have never heard the Dome as loud as when Rob Moore scored on the first play . I could feel the whole place moving as everyone was jumping up and down and screaming their lungs out. I'll never forget.

I was there. I have never heard the Dome as loud as when Rob Moore scored on the first play . I could feel the whole place moving as everyone was jumping up and down and screaming their lungs out. I'll never forget.

I was there too. I have never heard the Dome louder than after that opening TD and couldn't hear my own screaming it was that loud. The game meant so much, it showed how legit we were and we finally beat those after getting generally beaten on for 15 straight years.

Oh and the West Virginia game was unreal too. Donnie had a terrible turnover plagued game but that last drive and 2 pointer were as clutch as you could get

Wow.

What made is special is that they'd beaten us something like 19 times in a row. We considered them our main rival, they barely considered us.

Punching them right between the eyes on the opening play set the tone for that game, and ushered in a new era where we were on competitive footing.

Still loathe Penn State, especially after their cover up. @#$

What made is special is that they'd beaten us something like 19 times in a row. We considered them our main rival, they barely considered us.

Punching them right between the eyes on the opening play set the tone for that game, and ushered in a new era where we were on competitive footing.

Still loathe Penn State, especially after their cover up. @#$

We finally started to beat them(both 1987 and 1988) and then they asked for an extra home game if they were to extend the series another 10 years and that ended it. Cowards.

Thank you so much for posting this. Forgot about the Duval Glover "trap."

Someone get this to Dino stat.

The team that caused me to love SU football as a kid. What I would give to have us back at this level once again...

Oh and the West Virginia game was unreal too. Donnie had a terrible turnover plagued game but that last drive and 2 pointer were as clutch as you could get
I scalped a ticket for that game. Sat righ in the middle of the West Virginia section! Good times. :)

No lie, the WV fan beside me wore overalls and barely had any teeth :p

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom