Gillon comparison | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Gillon comparison

2015-03-10T024927Z_322387568_NOCID_RTRMADP_3_NBA-BOSTON-CELTICS-AT-MIAMI-HEAT.jpg

Reminds me of Ty Lawson, but seems to primarily use the floater compared to a dump off pass that Ty does well. Will help to have better players around him of course, so he can implement that into his game more for easier baskets.

If that's your opinion, you are going to be pleasantly surprised.

Kid is legit.

Not saying he isn't, but read the names listed. There are 5 legit 5+ year NBA guys listed, even a Steph Curry lite (I'm guessing that was sarcasm though).

I think he is a great pick up, but I think he will probably be Cooney on offense with better passing, but lacking on the defensive side.

Myself, just listing similarities. Along the lines of shooting form, speed, passing, and finishing in the lane. Not expecting him to be a top 20 pick off a few highlight reels. I guess we can go with Josh Wright if that seems more appropriate.

That hurts. Maybe you can teach us how to use more exclamation points in our posts.

I guess I should have said more curmudgey than me. At least I don't make MY POSTS USING CAPS!

It always could be worse. It's all good.

Hey, do you have any insight as to when Thompson will commit to somewhere?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom