GMAC / Blackwell / AO to Siena [Official] | Page 18 | Syracusefan.com

GMAC / Blackwell / AO to Siena [Official]

Wyland works for WNYT as a sportscaster in Albany and is tied in with UAlbany. He openly campaigned to have former UAlbany BB Coach Will Brown hired.

Singelais is an Albany Times Union sports writer and is assigned to cover Siena BB.

My total guess is Singelais is better connected but Wyland has been in this market a long time.

Glasses Why Dont We Have Both GIF by nounish ⌐◨-◨

My goodness, the drama.

"all anti-Red, shoulda been GMAC"

The vapors.
If Gerry beat us, you know it would happen. There are still people who are anti-Red because they thought Boeheim should still be here or that Gerry should have got the gig.

If Gerry beat us, you know it would happen. There are still people who are anti-Red because they thought Boeheim should still be here or that Gerry should have got the gig.
I highly doubt they would ever schedule a game against each other

The Women’s Coach at Siena just retired and his wife who was Senior Associate AD at Siena is taking a job at Stanford, so they may be having a hard time multitasking.

So this doesn’t make sense. Understand them waiting until Tuesday for the press conference since the main focus this weekend is hosting the tournament, but they can’t put out a press release announcing him as coach today? What meaningful recruiting can GMAC even do when the deal can still fall through. I would assume if it’s a done deal, they can do the press release now and do the presser after the weekend.

So this doesn’t make sense. Understand them waiting until Tuesday for the press conference since the main focus this weekend is hosting the tournament, but they can’t put out a press release announcing him as coach today? What meaningful recruiting can GMAC even do when the deal can still fall through. I would assume if it’s a done deal, they can do the press release now and do the presser after the weekend.
Maybe they signed a memorandum of understanding but not the final contract?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom