GMAC / Blackwell / AO to Siena [Official] | Page 19 | Syracusefan.com

GMAC / Blackwell / AO to Siena [Official]

If Gerry beat us, you know it would happen. There are still people who are anti-Red because they thought Boeheim should still be here or that Gerry should have got the gig.
Yes, and also those opinions don't matter.

I'd recommend that Gerry could probably get in on the Louisville job, but their AD is a disaster too.

Unrelated to Siena, but…the rumors of Shaheen Holloway to Louisville baffles me. He’s got a sweet 16 run with St Peters, but the rest of his resume is uninspiring. I think he’d be better off staying at Seton Hall - if nothing else goodwill is going to buy him more time there to improve than any other school will give him…and I’m not sold on the idea he’s a high end power conference coach right now.

This is turning out to be a really odd cycle for coaching changes.

Unrelated to Siena, but…the rumors of Shaheen Holloway to Louisville baffles me. He’s got a sweet 16 run with St Peters, but the rest of his resume is uninspiring. I think he’d be better off staying at Seton Hall - if nothing else goodwill is going to buy him more time there to improve than any other school will give him…and I’m not sold on the idea he’s a high end power conference coach right now.

Louisville hired the Charleston coach.

They hired Pat Kelsey from College of Charleston...

The only downside is on Red. Lose to Gmac's mid-major talent and fans will have something to say about Wildhack's choice. I wouldn't love it if I were Red, but I'd do it to throw Gmac a bone.

Did we keep scheduling LeMoyne after they beat us in 2010?

SOMEBODY'S A LIAR

The one who said it's done is the university. The one who said it's "not quite" done is a spokesman for Gerry's lawyer. It's not done until it's done.

The one who said it's done is the university. The one who said it's "not quite" done is a spokesman for Gerry's lawyer. It's not done until it's done.

Siena wants to see Gmac beat Caitlan Clark at HORSE at MVP Arena before they sign off on the deal...

Taylor should be able to get into better than Siena I would think.
I would think MAAC or similar level would be nice for him to get really good minutes and ample opportunity to rediscover his offensive game. Agree, he could potentially do better in terms of general level of play, but (pure conjecture here) I think he needs opportunity and confidence. Touches and minutes. A school like Siena may offer that more than others.

They really know how to kill the enthusiasm for a new hire at Siena. Why start out a new regime like this.

Should have done it today for better exposure.
Otherwise partly lost to the tournament.
Actually if they did it while the women’s tournament was on and GMac was as in attendance they could probably get some national air time and they could even flash back to the championship run that went through the same arena.

I have some family passing through tomorrow morning. If you see a grey 2008 toyota Camry wave them down. They’re cuse fans
Tom Hanks Hello GIF

Because there are stioll some details being worked out.
These details seem large enough to potentially scuttle the hiring, after they have all but announced he is the guy. Gerry needs to think this over.

These details seem large enough to potentially scuttle the hiring, after they have all but announced he is the guy. Gerry needs to think this over.
If you love something, set it free...

Know a person connected to Siena who says it will happen but salary and NIL funding questions are not totally settled as of last night.

Sounds like some important details then still in flux...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom