GMAC / Blackwell / AO to Siena [Official] | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

GMAC / Blackwell / AO to Siena [Official]

Well, I don't think they win the championship without GMac's 3 point shooting. That's just how I see it. Just like I don't think Indiana would have beat Cuse in the 88 NC without Alford.
'87

Well, I don't think they win the championship without GMac's 3 point shooting. That's just how I see it. Just like I don't think Indiana would have beat Cuse in the 88 NC without Alford.
88?

I remember the 1987 game... ;)

Someone mentioned that we could get someone connected to Montverde Academy.
Their head coach is regarded as the best HS coach in the country. Maybe an assistant?

Or Jeremy McNeil's blocks or Edelin's point guard play or Craig Forth's solid defense or Warrick's post play or or or...

GMac may be a great coach. He may even be better than Red. Your reasoning, however, is more than flawed.

Again, the reasons you're not an AD are clear.

Would seem like a good resolution for both Red and Gerry to part ways. I'm sure Red knows that and despite being friends and colleagues with GMAC, something he has to think about anytime the team struggles. Clean break where they can both go after their goals.

I had a boss who used to tell me “it’s you and me…until it’s you or me”. Which is frankly how business works.

Always risky working for a friend; there’s a non-zero chance the friendship isn’t going to survive.

Wasn't there an 88 game where we crushed them pre-season tournament??/ I remember being out and watching them kill it on TV. I was loving it!!

When Sherm, with his back turned and crouched over, hiked a pass between his legs to Stevie on the other side of the court for a slam dunk! I was at a bar watching it with a bunch of friends at home, Thanksgiving Break my senior year. By no means did it erase the hell of the 87 title game, the worst sports loss I have ever endured as a fan, but man was that team athletic and showing it that night

“Boeheim didn't answer directly when asked if Siena has contacted either McNamara or him.
"I'm sure they're doing all the stuff they have to do," Boeheim said. "I'm not going to talk about what they're doing. I'm sure they're doing everything they have to do. But he's a great coach I think he'll be a great fit, so we'll see what happens."

“Boeheim didn't answer directly when asked if Siena has contacted either McNamara or him.
"I'm sure they're doing all the stuff they have to do," Boeheim said. "I'm not going to talk about what they're doing. I'm sure they're doing everything they have to do. But he's a great coach I think he'll be a great fit, so we'll see what happens."
= it's in the works

When Sherm, with his back turned and crouched over, hiked a pass between his legs to Stevie on the other side of the court for a slam dunk! I was at a bar watching it with a bunch of friends at home, Thanksgiving Break my senior year. By no means did it erase the hell of the 87 title game, the worst sports loss I have ever endured as a fan, but man was that team athletic and showing it that night

GMAC has been the lead recruiter fir a Gilhool. I hope it doesn’t hurt us if he leaves.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom