GMAC / Blackwell / AO to Siena [Official] | Page 9 | Syracusefan.com

GMAC / Blackwell / AO to Siena [Official]

Wrong. Really wrong here.
This guy is an All-ACC caliber talent as an upperclassman.
Want me to make a list of skinny centers that panned out here the past 25 or so years? Maybe Jesse?

What’s this kid going to do? Come here and not play because he weighs 215 lbs then leave to the A10?

Hard pass, give me some beef from the portal that’s played for one or two years.

Want me to make a list of skinny centers that panned out here the past 25 or so years? Maybe Jesse?

What’s this kid going to do? Come here and not play because he weighs 215 lbs then leave to the A10?

Hard pass, give me some beef from the portal that’s played for one or two years.
He's not a center and is miles ahead of Carey on the offensive end of the floor as a Junior in high school. Can tell you've never watched him play though.

I said I think it makes a lot of sense. And will
Leave it there
Love Gmac and feel like I owe him undying loyalty, but 1) I'd love to see him accept the challenge and try being a head coach...he's really got nothing to lose. And 2) if there's any truth to gaining a montverde coach with really strong NJ ties?? Sheeeeeit...that would not be a bad thing

He's not a center and is miles ahead of Carey on the offensive end of the floor as a Junior in high school.
And someone just like you told everyone Carey was better than Clingan.

What makes him a forward? He’s skinny, that’s why.

Can tell you've never watched him play though.
Why? Because someone has a different opinion than you? Get off your high horse.

And someone just like you told everyone Carey was better than Clingan.

What makes him a forward? He’s skinny, that’s why.

Why? Because someone has a different opinion than you? Get off your high horse.

No, because you compared him to Carey. Yeah they are both skinny, but could't be farther from an accurate comparison. Gilhool is very skilled on the offensive end, has great footwork, and is a good 3 point shooter.

Have you ever watched a game he's played in? The staff is quite high on him.

Well, I don't think they win the championship without GMac's 3 point shooting. That's just how I see it. Just like I don't think Indiana would have beat Cuse in the 88 NC without Alford.
Is that why Patrick Ewing, Bobby Hurley and Danny Manning are doing so well in college BB coaching?

No, because you compared him to Carey. Yeah they are both skinny, but could't be farther from an accurate comparison. Gilhool is very skilled on the offensive end, has great footwork, and is a good 3 point shooter.

Have you ever watched a game he's played in? The staff is quite high on him.

Yeah - Gilhool is a lefty Lydon.
Dude’s a classic stretch 4.

Has ZERO in common w Carey.
Other than being tall & skinny.

IMG_0108.jpeg

I’ll be interested, if he takes the job, what his staff will be. I’ll guess and say 1 guy with SU ties, 1 AAU guy and 1 coach from another program. Possibly 2 Su guys and an AAU guy. My guesses at possible SU guys in no particular order. Devo, Dnic, Hak, Pete Corasaniti.

I’ll be interested, if he takes the job, what his staff will be. I’ll guess and say 1 guy with SU ties, 1 AAU guy and 1 coach from another program. Possibly 2 Su guys and an AAU guy. My guesses at possible SU guys in no particular order. Devo, Dnic, Hak, Pete Corasaniti.
Blackwell?

3 more seconds and they cut to the Indiana bench. The look on Knight’s face was priceless.
Not sure how this play relates to Siena or GMac as a head coach, but I guess it’s cool to post this legendary play in any thread

Devo says he’s not leaving Syracuse until his children graduate high school. That’s what I heard him say when asked about getting back into coaching

I'm curious to what steps Devo has taken to be a college ass't coach. He hasn't coached at the high school level, has he? He isn't involved with AAU, is he? What does he add? I wish him well but there are people that have paid their dues that would help Gerry a lot more. He might take Devo. But the smart move would be for him to take guys that most likely we have never heard of.

I could see one of his assistants being an SU guy. But he’d do well to have an older, former HC as his top assistant. Maybe a guy like former Buffalo and Canisius HC Reggie Witherspoon or Will Brown.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom