GMAC / Blackwell / AO to Siena [Official] | Page 22 | Syracusefan.com

GMAC / Blackwell / AO to Siena [Official]

If he aimed higher. The ceiling should be Buffalo.
The first job is potentially a step to a higher one and he can get their just as easily at Siena as at Buffalo and it is closer to where he is more familiar with as far as recruiting.

Screenshot_20240328-221253_Instagram.jpg

This is not as done of a deal as some people think...

Gmac ain't playing about his $$$

I think both sides will eventually come to an agreement but right now they are not at the same #.

Last edited:
Loudonville>Inner City Buffalo...Anyone saying Canisius is in play has never been near Siena...Siena's basically next to a Country Club in an upscale suburb of Albany that puts F-M or J-D to shame. Canisius is near a crime infested part of Buffalo...I'd rather raise my kids in Loudonville than have to commute into a place where gun violence is prevalent.

Loudonville>Inner City Buffalo...Anyone saying Canisius is in play has never been near Siena...Siena's basically next to a Country Club in an upscale suburb of Albany that puts F-M or J-D to shame. Canisius is near a crime infested part of Buffalo...I'd rather raise my kids in Loudonville than have to commute into a place where gun violence is prevalent.
You ain’t hiding from gun violence in this country.

Reminds me of a project I did for a class in school over 45 years ago comparing Loudonville (the most expensive zip code) vs Arbor Hill which is located a few miles apart, and is the least expensive zip code.

This is an asinine take. One of the wealthiest neighborhoods in all of upstate New York is literally a half mile from Canisius’ campus. There are plenty of reasons why Canisius wouldn’t be a good fit, but where the campus is located is not one of them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom