GO ARMY! BEAT NAVY | Syracusefan.com

GO ARMY! BEAT NAVY

C Bomb

Underwhelming Motivational Speaker
Watching "A Game of Honor" on Showtime, narrated by Gary Sinise. My goodness, let this unacceptable dominance by Navy end today!

i've never understood why Army has been so bad for so long when Navy and Air Force have been pretty good. I know there was an experiment with a high-powered passing game that was stillborn but that was more than an decade ago.

i've never understood why Army has been so bad for so long when Navy and Air Force have been pretty good. I know there was an experiment with a high-powered passing game that was stillborn but that was more than an decade ago.

The AF is most tech friendly and you can fly jets
The Navy is also tech friendly and you can fly jets and sail
The Army is the most Spartan and highest casualty rates

Quite the start for Army.
Just what the game & series needed.

In memory of my father and father-in-law, both WWII Army vets: Beat Navy!

In honor of my Army career: Beat Navy! (Maybe next year...?:rolleyes:)

Niumatalolo - winning with not a lot of talent. Hmmmmm.

One ESPN guy said the reason Army can't beat Navy is that their physical training at the Academy is harder and they lose too much weight.

One difference between Navy and Army:

Anchors Aweigh!!!!

This is probably a foolish question, but considering Navy many years has a fairly tough schedule, what would happen if either Army or Navy was undefeated going into the Arm-Navy Game? Would they push back the announcement of the playoff teams? I know far-fetched, but had me wondering.

This is probably a foolish question, but considering Navy many years has a fairly tough schedule, what would happen if either Army or Navy was undefeated going into the Arm-Navy Game? Would they push back the announcement of the playoff teams? I know far-fetched, but had me wondering.

I don't think so...their schedules are so weak...they would be like Marshall...hanging out around #20.

I don't think so...their schedules are so weak...they would be like Marshall...hanging out around #20.

Neither has an extremely tough schedule, but Navy plays Notre Dame every year and in the past have had schedules that included a top 2-3 Big Ten opponent and two other middle/lower Big Ten teams. Again not an extremely tough schedule, but much tougher than Marshall, who didn't play a single team from a Power 5 conference this year.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom