Good Morning, SU fans! | Syracusefan.com

Good Morning, SU fans!

SWC75

Bored Historian
Today is the that either:

- Our lives return to normal with the small pleasures and modest achievements that keep us going from day to day through life without the stress of worrying about the next game and agonizing during the game. Normal is good. :cool: Or...

- We find out that we are going to get a chance to play for the National Championship! :)

It's all good...:D

Option 1 comes with a grieving period. :noidea:

well as long as I get a choice, I'll pick option 2.
I assume option 1 is there just for igor and blue curtain

- Our lives return to normal with the small pleasures and modest achievements that keep us going from day to day through life without the stress of worrying about the next game and agonizing during the game. Normal is good. :cool:

You must not be a LAX fan ... or a Yankees fan. :eek:

You must not be a LAX fan ... or a Yankees fan. :eek:

I'm a LAX fan on Memorial Day weekend and a Mets fan. But LAX, the Mets, (and the Chiefs) don't put "us" on the map. They aren't the face of the community to the nation. And the baseball season is divided into 162, (or 144) parts. You take it in small doses. it on ly gets "important" at the end and by that time it's football season anyway. After 6 months of "important" sports, I actually look forward to 6 months when it's just an entertainment.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoachDiddi

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom