Good to see the Bills are in mid-season form | Page 37 | Syracusefan.com

Good to see the Bills are in mid-season form

Would definitely like a trade-down. I don't think it's likely though. I think teams (realistically, one or two teams) will be trying to jump in front of Buffalo, not negotiate a trade with them.
personally, I don't think this draft is worth trading around for.

the browns could(should) get Garrett, a stud and then Trubisky in the 2nd.

Absolutely zero chance they get Trubisky in the 2nd. I think they may trade up from 12 to get him somewhere in the top 10.

Absolutely zero chance they get Trubisky in the 2nd. I think they may trade up from 12 to get him somewhere in the top 10.
maybe.

but this board also told me Nassib in the 1st and I said 4th.

maybe.

The closer we have gotten to the draft the more these QBs have moved up the boards.

I wouldn't take Trubisky in the first round but for some reason he is likely going top 5.

Mahomes from Texas Tech has been the highest riser he is likely going top 20.

Watson from Clemson will be a first round pick.

Kizer from ND is dropping he likely going 2nd to 3rd round.

Webb from Cal and Kaaya from Miami are wild cards who could go anywhere from late 1st to 3rd round.

Cleveland wants Garrapolo so we will see if they pay dearly for him or get Trubisky.

maybe.

In the Nassib draft, Vegas over/under for QBs in the first round was 1, and it was -140 to bet 0 QBs. This year, the o/u is for 3.5 QBs in the first round (-220 to go under 3, but for example, Trubisky is at -300 to go in the top 12). The Nassib draft and this year's draft are not really comparable.

In the Nassib draft, Vegas over/under for QBs in the first round was 1, and it was -140 to bet 0 QBs. This year, the o/u is for 3.5 QBs in the first round (-220 to go under 3, but for example, Trubisky is at -300 to go in the top 12). The Nassib draft and this year's draft are not really comparable.
waaay too much math for me to follow there.

but anyway, I think he goes in the 1st too, for the reasons alsacs stated, but I stand behind my statement that he could(should) still be there in the 2nd.

couldn't pass up an opportunity to call out the boards Nassib (and every player for that matter) talent evals again...

I've never seen less consensus on a 1st Round pick than the Bills at #10. I don't think even one of the many prognosticators agrees with another.

I've never seen less consensus on a 1st Round pick than the Bills at #10. I don't think even one of the many prognosticators agrees with another.

I think Hassan Reddick is the guy they want but we shall see

The closer we have gotten to the draft the more these QBs have moved up the boards.

I wouldn't take Trubisky in the first round but for some reason he is likely going top 5.

Mahomes from Texas Tech has been the highest riser he is likely going top 20.

Watson from Clemson will be a first round pick.

Kizer from ND is dropping he likely going 2nd to 3rd round.

Webb from Cal and Kaaya from Miami are wild cards who could go anywhere from late 1st to 3rd round.

Cleveland wants Garrapolo so we will see if they pay dearly for him or get Trubisky.
If they want Garrapalo, they should load up on talent this year to become more attractive to him next year as a FA.

If they want Garrapalo, they should load up on talent this year to become more attractive to him next year as a FA.
If NE doesn't trade Garrapolo this week they will franchise him next year.

No chance Belichick would Jimmy G be a FA and sign with either Buffalo or NY Jets.

If NE doesn't trade Garrapolo this week they will franchise him next year.

No chance Belichick would Jimmy G be a FA and sign with either Buffalo or NY Jets.

So, unless Brady restructures yet again, the Pats will have over $40 million tied up in QB's next year? For a franchise that always spends their money wisely, that doesn't seem like a great option for them.

So, unless Brady restructures yet again, the Pats will have over $40 million tied up in QB's next year? For a franchise that always spends their money wisely, that doesn't seem like a great option for them.
If the Pats win #6 it's likely Brady retires.

yeah, I don't see that either.

but what they could do, is franchise him, attempt to trade him and if all else fails...then remove the tag

If the Pats win #6 it's likely Brady retires.
not this year...

eli-trophy.jpg

not this year...

eli-trophy.jpg
Since the last NYG Super Bowl
Playoff wins:
New England 9 2 SB titles
New York 0

Win a playoff game please.

Brady is going to win 3 in 4 years 2 times in his career.

Since the last NYG Super Bowl
Playoff wins:
New England 9 2 SB titles
New York 0

Win a playoff game please.

Brady is going to win 3 in 4 years 2 times in his career.
as for the former...I got nothing.:bang::bang::bang:

as to the latter, im sure the patsies will find some patsie to hand them another game if need be.

2 of the most ridiculous wins in any sports Championship history...

Some mocks have him 2nd overall, the Browns might not be able to get him at 12.

Initial thoughts on last night's draft:

1) Really, really like the move to trade down. I think the last time we did that was 2013, prior to drafting the great EJ Manual. My kingdom for them to use those two picks next year to nab Sam Darnold from USC...naturally like all Bills fans I think they'll screw it up somehow.

2) I won't take credit for this since JeremyCuse brought it up on the other thread, but agree that the 10th pick probably should have been worth more than next year's 1 and a 3 this year. I would have hoped for at least another 3 or 4...especially to move up 17 slots.

3) White's a good pick at a position of need. Like the value they got there.

Today I would look for a WR or LB...but as always draft the best player available...

as for the former...I got nothing.:bang::bang::bang:

as to the latter, im sure the patsies will find some patsie to hand them another game if need be.

2 of the most ridiculous wins in any sports Championship history...

Did you buy that t-shirt?

Initial thoughts on last night's draft:

1) Really, really like the move to trade down. I think the last time we did that was 2013, prior to drafting the great EJ Manual. My kingdom for them to use those two picks next year to nab Sam Darnold from USC...naturally like all Bills fans I think they'll screw it up somehow.

2) I won't take credit for this since JeremyCuse brought it up on the other thread, but agree that the 10th pick probably should have been worth more than next year's 1 and a 3 this year. I would have hoped for at least another 3 or 4...especially to move up 17 slots.

3) White's a good pick at a position of need. Like the value they got there.

Today I would look for a WR or LB...but as always draft the best player available...

Pretty much agree with everything you said. Alsacs noted that the Bills got pretty good value for the trade but I would have like to have seen us get one more pick. Would have liked to have gotten a 4th as we don't have one this year but getting an extra 1 next and a 3 this year will definitely be a huge help for a team who has multiple needs.

As far as White he isn't a flashy or sexy pick and I wouldn't have hated OJ Howard at 10 but they did get an immediate starter at a position that was pretty much in crisis mode and they picked up a 1 and a 3 to go with it. It was nice to see Buffalo finally trade down for the first time since I think the year they got Robert Woods and a certain LB from Oregon. Wouldn't be against buffalo trading back again to get a 4th round pick this year as we have 3 5's but no 4th.

Real good first down guy. Need a field stretcher.