Good to see the Bills are in mid-season form | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

Good to see the Bills are in mid-season form

The bigger issue why the hell is even going through a walk through and which idiot stepped on his foot? Ugh can this franchise do anything right. Might as well rest him an additional week as next week is this teams super bowl anyway. Were going WR or QB in round I of next years draft, its a foregone conclusion at this point.

The Bills are a mess, having meetings that Rex Ryan doesn't even know about.

The Bills are a mess, having meetings that Rex Ryan doesn't even know about.
th

Jerry Hughes unnecessary roughness.

That play sums up why Buffalo hasn't made the playoffs in a billion years.

Every. Game.

Up 17-0. All the momentum in the world with the 3rd down sack. Getting the ball back.

Nopeeee.

Jerry Hughes can't control himself. Automatic first down. Arizona scores. 17-7.

That f***ing play sums it all up.

Jerry Hughes unnecessary roughness.

That play sums up why Buffalo hasn't made the playoffs in a billion years.

Every. Game.

Up 17-0. All the momentum in the world with the 3rd down sack. Getting the ball back..
Nopeeee.

Jerry Hughes can't control himself. Automatic first down. Arizona scores. 17-7.

That f***ing play sums it all up.

I stream the games on the computer. It's gotten to the point where if John Murphy says Hughes makes a big play, I'm surprised if a flag doesn't follow. At least it sounds like the offense is looking like we hope it would, at least with McCoy and Tyrod running. Carpenter just missed another extra point - sigh....

Offense looked much smoother. Plays came in early. Not predictable at all. Threw over the middle of the field plenty. Very impressive for their first week under Lynn, against that defense, without Glenn and Watkins.

Defense was clearly a schematic disaster against the Jets. They were dominant today. That's the defense that played against the Ravens. Secondary was swarming on all deep balls.

Very impressive win.

fun game today... gorgeous day in OP. Bills always find a way to reel you back in...

whytf did Tyrod pitch the ball on that option when we we're just trying to kill time. And why run an option there?

fun game today... gorgeous day in OP. Bills always find a way to reel you back in...

whytf did Tyrod pitch the ball on that option when we we're just trying to kill time. And why run an option there?

Yeah that option pitch was a really poor choice. Got REAL lucky that rolled out of bounds. Regardless a great win and a perfect day to watch football at the Ralph.

This team, I tell ya...

Giants boards making a big deal about TC being in Buffalo.

hopefully hes not desperate enough to coach that he signs up with the Pegulas.

Giants boards making a big deal about TC being in Buffalo.

hopefully hes not desperate enough to coach that he signs up with the Pegulas.
I think it was a football czar position being discussed.

Watkins to IR but the Bills made a very Patriots-Esque move in claiming Justin Hunter.

Here's to hoping this guy is the Jerry Hughes or WRs. The talent and measurables are certainly there.

Buffalo expected to re-sign Karlos Williams tomorrow. I assume this means an end to the Reggie Bush era. Will be good to have Karlos back assuming hes in shape and doesn't look like me.

Buffalo expected to re-sign Karlos Williams tomorrow. I assume this means an end to the Reggie Bush era. Will be good to have Karlos back assuming hes in shape and doesn't look like me.

Very important game for the Bills Sunday, 2-2, off a nice win, west coast trip versus a surprising Rams team, they need to show up on D and just destroy the Rams QB. 3-2 with the niners up next at home would look pretty gd good compared to where they were 2 weeks ago. 17 points should probably win in Sunday.

The 3 game stretch of Pats, at Seattle, at cinci will be brutal.

Next couple games are absolutely key- Rams are probably outkicking their coverage at 3-1, and then a very winnable game against the 49ers at the Ralph (Cap? Sorry, not there yet...). Get to 4-2 and now we're moving the right direction. Got to win those games against "peer" teams...and steal a couple against the class of the league.

Of course I have had this exact conversation with myself countless times over the last decade, so...

Next couple games are absolutely key- Rams are probably outkicking their coverage at 3-1, and then a very winnable game against the 49ers at the Ralph (Cap? Sorry, not there yet...). Get to 4-2 and now we're moving the right direction. Got to win those games against "peer" teams...and steal a couple against the class of the league.

Of course I have had this exact conversation with myself countless times over the last decade, so...

10-6 being the goal.. Be nice to get the next 3, (LA, SF, Miami) 1 of the following 3 would be difficult ( NE, Seattle, Cinci,) 6-4 with Jville, Pburgh, Cleveland, Miami at home and Oakland, Jets on the road. I don't see them beating Pittsburgh or Seattle on the road. Oakland on road will be tough too. 3 west coast trips this year not easy either. They will probably beat Seattle on the road and lose to Jville or Cleveland at home, Who the F knows.

One game at a time or you make yourself nuts

10-6 being the goal.. Be nice to get the next 3, (LA, SF, Miami) 1 of the following 3 would be difficult ( NE, Seattle, Cinci,) 6-4 with Jville, Pburgh, Cleveland, Miami at home and Oakland, Jets on the road. I don't see them beating Pittsburgh or Seattle on the road. Oakland on road will be tough too. 3 west coast trips this year not easy either. They will probably beat Seattle on the road and lose to Jville or Cleveland at home, Who the F knows.

One game at a time or you make yourself nuts
you aint kidding.

and sometimes i cant let go of that 1 game.

im still beside myself with the Giants for the redskin debacle.

3-1 makes a huge difference when compared to 2-2 with that ugly one in there.

but anyway, a relevant rex team is sooo much more fun for the rest of us...

I love the Williams resigning if he got his butt back in shape and learned his lesson. If not, be interesting to see if he gets a third chance but it won't be with Buffalo.

th

How do two of your top players get hurt in a Friday walkthrough?

How do two of your top players get hurt in a Friday walkthrough?

Probably hurt earlier in the week and the issue is lingering. I doubt McCoy doesn't play, who knows about Dareus though.